• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cha465 Application

Cha465

Wood
  1. In-game name: cha465
  2. Location & Age: U.S. 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned once.
  4. Referral(s): none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am new to minecraft multiplayer and i never been in a group that looks so awsome and it would be an honor if i was accepted.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Do we need a rp story? Based on what i heard from other people you don't necessarly need a rp story.

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey i cant get any dirt on you so thats a good start :D
Could you please add more to additional info for me! as in how you think you could contribute to this server, or possibly you could add some screen shots of creations you have made ?!
Edit this in and i will review again :D thx

Cha465

Wood
9. I can contribute to the server by helping anybody who needs to gather resources or who just needs help building anything.

Cha465

Wood

5. Reason you should be accepted: I am new to minecraft multiplayer and i never been in a group that looks so awsome and it would be an honor if i was accepted.
  8. Additional Info: Do we need a rp story? Based on what i heard from other people you don't necessarly need a rp story.
  9. I can contribute to the server by helping anybody who needs to gather resources or who just needs help building anything.

Cha465

Wood
  9. I can contribute to the server by helping anybody who needs to gather resources or who just needs help building anything. I could also be responsible and if a creeper blows up someones house i will help them rebuild it and make sure it stays up for good and will also be more respectful and not steal anybodys stuff and i will ask to barrow something.