• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Celvick's Proctor App

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Celvick
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 20 years old and am located in the Central Time Zone.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I could be off by a week or two, but I believe I've called Herocraft my home for the past two months. I've really enjoyed the server and would be glad to not only accept new people into this community but also ensure that the people who do decide to apply to Herocraft are of the standard that our community has come to expect.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I feel that if my application was accepted, I would be a great proctor for a few reasons. One, I would make sure to do the research needed to ensure that the Whitelist applicant was up to the standards of Herocraft. Second, I would make sure that all the information needed to apply was correctly filled out and that nothing contradicted itself. And finally, I would feel a sense fulfillment by either improving or protecting the integrity of Herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: To add onto what was previously stated, I feel that I would be able to fulfill my duties as a Proctor without any hesitations and hope that by the end of the day, the applicant is a positive fit for Herocraft. Also with my duel monitors I'm able to both play and have the forums up, so I would be able to check forums frequently.