• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Catrinus' Application.

Catrinus

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Catrinus
  2. Location & Age: Rural Alberta, Canada. 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I will be one hundred percent honest. Once, I exploited a glitch to confuse a friend and was temporarily banned. (Back in beta 1.7, it was fairly minor. Can't remember the server)
  4. Referral(s): None, I found this server through google.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I am honest, I am an active player and I try my best to help out fellow players. Teamwork is important to me and I would love to play alongside other players. This server also seems very appealing to me and I would love to join the action! :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: google search
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Hmmm, I am currently in my senior year of highschool, I enjoy music and art. I am also planning on attending school for a Culinary Arts Degree after I graduate. My hobbies are music and Minecraft.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
While I do appreciate honesty, especially when the user tells us about a ban we could not find otherwise:
We can find most bans. I find it difficult to believe that you have forgotten this ban in slightly more than a week.
Good luck on another server, your application is denied.