• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Casters more useful

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Due to casters being pretty useless (no sneak, bad at crafting, bad fighters [fireballs are near impossible to land due to lag]), I think it'd be pretty fair if cauldrons could only be created/used by casters.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Fireball has been working quite well for some friends and foes of mine.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
To the best of my knowledge, this ability [Creating cauldrons] is already reserved exclusively to the Alchemist spec in the crafter subline. I could be wrong, though, that is just what I heard.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
basically what i'm saying is until casters spec they're probably the weakest class atm, all they can do is cast a flimsy fireball, which although does nice damage, is incredibly hard to land when there's 50+ players on due to lag, you'll be lucky to land even one in a pvp fight (where your opponent is swerving to dodge them)

Then again the whole entire heroes mod is brand new and i'm sure you've got more content coming for all classes so this whole thread is probably moot.