• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Casters]Fireball

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
At the moment, the Fireball for Low-Lvl Casters is too overpowered. As a 55 Dragoon, 1 Fireball takes away 2 hearts from me instantly. And that's only the damage of the fireball when it hits you, not the fire damage. You might say, "You're a Dragoon, use Jump to dodge the Fireballs!" No, it's not that easy especially when they have good prediction and aim. What also makes it hard for me to get to them is that when a Fireball hits me, it takes away 2 hearts and give me fire damage. While I'm on fire, they run away and when I use jump, the fire damage that is damaging me cuts off the jumps I use when Im Mid-Air. So, it's also hard for me to catch to them.

My suggestion is to remove Fireball and replace it with Fireblast.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think fire's flinch effect is the real problem here... I wonder if that can be changed.

Also, don't just jump AT them, jump to the side or something. :U

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Like I said, it's not easy dodging fireballs if they have good prediction. If they see you jumping to the side, they'll aim at you at the side. And, No, I don't jump AT them. I circle around them and do other strategies. but it seems that they still have good aim/prediction.

A

alexhoff1

Like I said, it's not easy dodging fireballs if they have good prediction. If they see you jumping to the side, they'll aim at you at the side. And, No, I don't jump AT them. I circle around them and do other strategies. but it seems that they still have good aim/prediction.

I agree with this, but do not replace with fireblast, that's only worse.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. you have to aim fireball, it can be affected by lag
  2. you only have X amount of balls before going oom
  3. if you dont want to get hit by fireball, step to the left, by about 1 block instead of ramming your head into the fireball thinking it will help you kill them.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
My only problem with fireball is how it sometimes does not hit creepers. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or my lag! :p

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
You have to remember that casters, low level, don't get much else and their soul-purpose is to do high amounts of damage, I think that fireball is fine were it currently is.