• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*Carneyvore's Whitelist Application*

Carneyvore

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Carneyvore
  2. Location & Age: I live in NY, USA. I am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: With the exception of friends goofing around on private servers, I've never been banned from a Minecraft server for rule breaking, hacking, trolling, power abuse, etc...
  4. Referral(s): alecf731
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through friends, various plugins like HeroChat, Heros, etc., as well as server voting websites like MineStatus and MC Server Status
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, on all three sites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've played on various Minecraft servers, all of which have used at least one of HeroCraft's custom plugins. I've heard a ton about this server, and over my year experience of playing Minecraft, I never decided to check it out. Since Minecraft is beginning to bore me slightly, I thought I'd check out this server before I stopped playing, and hopefully it'll re-spark my interest in the game. :)
  9. Special key: HCC10
  10. Additional Info: I've held some minor staff positions in the past, like whitelister and guide. I'm not expecting that to mean anything, just putting it out there.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
~~~Reviewing~~~[DOUBLEPOST=1347632340,1347631892][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything seems to be in order! Congratulations, welcome to HeroCraft! Please check your inbox, you should be whitelisted shortly.

@Angyles