• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

captrex101 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

captrex101

Wood
my name in-game is captrex101
i live in florida and im 9 ( i used my mothers email and i have no idea when she was born so i guessed )
i was banned on s.nerd.nu ( unfairly for no reason )
i havent been refered by anyone i was just looking for servers to build on
the reason i think i should be acceapted is because im a grest builder and im a ok pvper
i heard about herocraft by looking on the minestatus.net for good servers and i was lucky eneough to find herocraft
and yes i have voted for herocraft
and well i like to play roblox when im not on minecraft and i guess im not very relaxed then most peolple and well my mom and dad have been divorced since i was 6 and i use video games as like a punching back to make me feel like im not in the middle of 2 cannons video games make me fell like a acomplished something

your freind captrex 101

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Mississippi is not Florida.
You are denied for lying about your location aswell as your age, you can not re-apply when you are 13.
Goodbye and good luck elsewhere.

captrex101

Wood
all of you i am 19 and i mention my parents divorce it cuse i thought it would affect who i am and i thought you should know and random acronym no need to be cruel

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Don't make another application and next time if you want to be 19, make sure to double check the application before actually submitting it. It's kinda hard to make a typo with the 1 and 9 key so far apart. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.