• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] Neverast [16] Good [NROA]

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
Neverast, the safest place in the world of Herocraft. Our city is surrounded by high, gorgeous walls, and tall imposing gates. The city prides itself in being the safest stronghold around. Our citizens work tirelessly to improve the defenses, and ensure that the walls of Neverast are entirely impenetrable. Those lucky few who do get inside, they are met with steel and flames from our citizens, who are prepared and informed.
Come to our gates, and see the high wall city of Neverast for yourself!

OUR FLAG:
20110131214953.png

Town Name: Neverast
Mayor: Lax12
Co-Mayor:
Location of Town: 800, 1250

Member List
1. Applelove
2. Malamute2345
3. Ovadya
4. Malphugus
5. Wervern
6. Ziddia
7. AGwizard
8. Geraldmcnibbits
9. Cybersword
10. Noxus_Prime
11. phoenix13c45
12. sonolegolas
13. TheAngle
14. Elriond
15. 1amth3guy
16. Lax12

Rules:

1. Please listen to Mayors, Founders and all other authorities.
2. Do not grief! There will be protection on all of the city! Once plots are taken only the owner will be able to build on them.
3. Do not steal. Period.
4. PVP is ON inside the city. Duels are allowed anywhere in the city, but please let it be known, and don't kill and loot citizens.
5. We strive to keep our city beautiful. No all-one-material structures please.
6. Only citizens have access to storage and are able to build. Please ask for me to add you to the building and storage whitelist when you become a citizen
7.Keep our gates shut unless informed otherwise. The security of the city is entirely dependent on it's citizens.

Storage and Work facilities
  • +++
  • City Storage
    City storage will be entirely private, and used to stockpile resources for use in city-wide applications. City storage will have the following responsibilities:
    --Funding city projects
    --Funding employees in terms of gear and supplies
    --Replenishing Worker Storage
    --Ensuring public storage is never entirely empty
    City storage will be filled through donations, worker contributions, public surplus, and purchased resources.
    Very privileged users may have access to city storage.
    +++
  • Worker Storage
    Worker storage is to be considered a privileged store room. Those who work and maintain the status quo will have access to this room.
    --Worker storage will be funded by City Storage.
    --Will always have stock.
    --For private use by workers in personal projects or for supplies.
    Privileges will be removed from a user if they fail to supply their quota on a regular basis.
    +++
  • Public Storage
    Public storage will remain as it is.
    --Funded by community donations and surplus
    --Funded by city project by products
    --Free for all citizens to use in personal projects, or for supplies
    --Not Guaranteed to have stock
    --Surplus is sent to City storage
    Public storage is intended to be used for mining, building, adventuring, and so on. There are no restrictions to using public storage.

JOBS
In order to increase our stock of items, we will be implementing a voluntary job system. Workers get special privileges in town, so long as they remain productive. These privileges may include higher banking rates, access to a privileged store room, access to special plots, and generally carry more weight around town.

A worker will be assigned a private chest to turn in their quotas, and will mark the completion with a torch on a designated block. Assigned authorities will arrive to collect the quota, and ship it to it's proper destination.

Itinerary job list
This a list of all current jobs, and is subject to change.
  • Farmer - daily
    Hired to harvest tree, wheat, and reed farms daily. Farmer is a simple job requiring little more than waiting and harvesting.

Quota:
    Wood/wheat/reeds- One harvest of respective farm/daily
    +++
  • Digger - 3-day max gap
    Diggers will gather dirt, cobblestone, coal, iron, and diamonds.
    Diamonds will be purchased from a digger at respectable rate.
    Quota:
    Coal - 5 stacks
    Iron - 2 stacks
    Dirt/cobble - Product of digging

-May be tasked with obtaining lava
    +++
  • Inspector - always on duty
    And inspector's duty is to observe the town and it's citizens to ensure that our fundamental laws are maintained.
    -Ensures building regulations are followed.
    -Ensures policies are adhered to.
    -Places signs directing citizens to correct problems.
    -Ensures all plots are adequately lit.
    -Upholds and reports breaches of etiquette and law.
    There will only be a couple of inspectors, who will be subject to replacement regularly.
    +++
  • Wanderer - 3-day max gap
    A wanderer is tasked with exploring terrain and gathering useful items.
    Wanderer's will be asked to gather flowers, clay, sand, and rare wood, typically.

Quota:
    Sand- 10 stacks
    Birch/Dark wood- 1 stack/min
    Clay - findings will be bought as necessary.
    +++
  • Butcher - always on duty
    The butcher will slaughter animals. Butchers are expected to gather meat, cook meat, gather wool, gather eggs/feathers, etc.
    Butchers have no quota, but are expected to emphasize gathering meat.
    +++
  • Netherman - 3-day minimum gap
    The Netherman is a dangerous title to have. This worker will be expected to spend time in the nether, gathering the valuable items it contains. Nethermen will be paid for all materials they return, unless city funds prohibit payment. In such an event, a netherman may choose to keep their findings, or offer them for sale at another time.

Quota:
    Netherack: 15 stacks/5c per
    Lightstone dust: 5 stacks/180c per
    Soulsand: 10 stacks/20c per

Due to the dangerous nature of this assignment, workers will be given the coordinates of the NRoA outpost, may request supplies be imported, and are only expected to complete their quota once per 3-5 days. Quota items may be refused.
    +++
  • Lumberjack - 3-day max gap
    The lumberjack is tasked only with gathering large amounts of wood. Ideally from "new land" past the 2000 block marker to our western front.

Quota:
    Logs: 10 stacks

Goals (In no particular order):
Westward expansion
Southern expansion
Neverast port

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Lax, remember that all my LWCs will stay on. You have all of my contact info, so it shouldn't be hard to get me to unLWC or add you to individual chests. If all of my LWC are removed, the citizens and the city will lose a LOOOT of valuables. Some of our citizens are loaded.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, though I may come help build a new town when there's a new map. I'm going to stick around here though, on the forums.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Apples said:
Yes, though I may come help build a new town when there's a new map. I'm going to stick around here though, on the forums.

Aww, :/ why? Herocraft is the shit... Why quit right before heroes?

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
FYI - I have decided to move out of Neverast. S'been fun but time to try something different.
Going to join Seagate.

Applelove: most of your goods are secure, just message me when you want it back (assuming the wipe doesn't happen with heroes release)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Reposting since I posted it in the old thread. :p

[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Geraldmcnibbits (04/29/11)
Malamute2345 (04/16/11)
Noxus_Prime (04/29/11)
Ovadya (04/28/11)
TheAngle (04/17/11)
Wervern (04/19/11)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
No offence intended, nor am I trying to steal citizens:

Neverast is on it's last leg, so We're (Seagate) willing to bring you guys in. I'm all for keeping it going, but if bad goes to worse. We're here for you.

-Stronghold-

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry for lack of activeness, my computer is on the fritz lately and tons of work stuffeth coming up, once new world comes in or nxt week i should have stuff fixed, thank you thy citizens :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
lax12 said:
sorry for lack of activeness, my computer is on the fritz lately and tons of work stuffeth coming up, once new world comes in or nxt week i should have stuff fixed, thank you thy citizens :)

I dont even think it really matters considering the wipe is in a few days, i wouldnt worry about nroa.