• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Can you, do you use teamspeak to talk or at least listen during raids or events?
No, I once tried teamspeak, and it made my computer super slow, and I couldn't hear a thing.

Does the recruitment policy make sense to you and does that sound like it will work with you?
Yes it makes sense and will work for me.
No problem, Eldry may not be on tonight to set you up in the Barracks, but I'll help set you up with chat channels etc.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Lots of torches on your houses - on the roof and external ledges - please.

The creeper that blows up someone else's house might have spawned on your roof, eh ... :rolleyes:.

Application
IGN: skullgunner1
Time zone: Pacific Timezone
What class are you planning on playing: I've been reading a lot of the Ranger's Apprentice series, so I guess that gives it away. I am planning to pass Rogue and excell as a Ranger, and then become a Farmer to stabilize my cash flow. I wish we had a Woodsman class.
How long have you been on HC: Just joined yesterday :p!
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a nice town to start in, I favor being nomadic but you can't start out to be nomadic. If accepted, this town will be my home town! (I'm studying Arabian culture, and this appeals to me also.)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer and a talker. Not sure what you mean by talker, but I am a nice PvPer, and I am very loyal and not a backstab type, unless you are really mean. I am in no means a good builder nor miner. I also am fluent with the English language and I am a good talker, if that was yer point?
What can you give to us, as a community: Protection, I can be that assassin you can send out to eliminate any forces. I am a very friendly guy, easy to get along with, so that won't be a problem. I help out. I lend a hand.
What towns have you been in: None! :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 14, like soccer, and yeah. That's about it... xD
Referrals: No referrals, as I said, I'm new.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: skullgunner1
Time zone: Pacific Timezone
What class are you planning on playing: I've been reading a lot of the Ranger's Apprentice series, so I guess that gives it away. I am planning to pass Rogue and excell as a Ranger, and then become a Farmer to stabilize my cash flow. I wish we had a Woodsman class.
How long have you been on HC: Just joined yesterday :p!
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a nice town to start in, I favor being nomadic but you can't start out to be nomadic. If accepted, this town will be my home town! (I'm studying Arabian culture, and this appeals to me also.)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer and a talker. Not sure what you mean by talker, but I am a nice PvPer, and I am very loyal and not a backstab type, unless you are really mean. I am in no means a good builder nor miner. I also am fluent with the English language and I am a good talker, if that was yer point?
What can you give to us, as a community: Protection, I can be that assassin you can send out to eliminate any forces. I am a very friendly guy, easy to get along with, so that won't be a problem. I help out. I lend a hand.
What towns have you been in: None! :(
Tell us about yourself: I'm 14, like soccer, and yeah. That's about it... xD
Referrals: No referrals, as I said, I'm new.

Hi Skullgunner, your app looks fine, I just wanted to make sure you understand how we have a recruit's barracks? We'll help you level and such, then you can pay for a plot in town. Contact me or eldry in game and we'll set you up

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Application
IGN: BrisingrEpic
Time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours CDT
What class are you planning on playing: Caster (Then Wizard) After Crafter then Smith, Farmer, or Merchant
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing on herocraft since September 24, 2012
Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because I want to be with great people, be able to raid other towns, and be in a community with people whom actually care about their fellow citizens.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am mostly a miner but I can build small things. No castles or anything great. I talk when in need of help or when I find somthing.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you resources, and a good attitude twards others.
What towns have you been in: None, officially at least.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I live in the USA, I like to PvP even though I'm not the best.
Referrals: N/A Flamingbolt may know me. If not im getting mixed up with a nother player with Flaming in their name.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
But I never see you online for more then a couples minutes at a time! ...
  1. I was away for a week, and wasn't game to play much without my nice big 2 screen set-up :p.
  2. When I came back I kept getting "creepered" and respawning in the DoD, which was actually really discouraging :(.
  3. I spent many hours yesterday getting the Alchemist's page sorted and the new Cauldron recipes up at the Wiki ;) - really gotta get my work/play balance sorted, eh :D. (Well, actually, it's more of a play/play balance...)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: BrisingrEpic
Time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours CDT
What class are you planning on playing: Caster (Then Wizard) After Crafter then Smith, Farmer, or Merchant
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing on herocraft since September 24, 2012
Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because I want to be with great people, be able to raid other towns, and be in a community with people whom actually care about their fellow citizens.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am mostly a miner but I can build small things. No castles or anything great. I talk when in need of help or when I find somthing.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you resources, and a good attitude twards others.
What towns have you been in: I was in Durotar for about 4 hours.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I did not leave. I was banned for being 'slow' getting there. So I was banned for being AFK for an hour before I made the trip to town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I live in the USA, I like to PvP even though I'm not the best.
Referrals: N/A Flamingbolt may know me. If not im getting mixed up with a nother player with Flaming in their name.

Couple last questions are, do you or can you use team speak? Did the recruitment process make sense to you?

Bruce1nR

Dirt
Application
IGN: Bruce1nR
Time zone: -6 GMT
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue
How long have you been on HC: A week
Why do you want to join: To get some direction in the game, make friends, and be part of something.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do anything, though I think I'll leave the killing to the guys with more experience. I'm up for any activity as long as its in good company.
What can you give to us, as a community: A consistently active, mature, and dedicated player. I can be online at almost any time and you don't have to worry about me getting grounded from the computer by mom and missing a raid.
What towns have you been in: None on HC
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 22 year old full time college student in Chicago studying to become an EMT (or paramedic, as they're more commonly known). I play soccer, I go to concerts. I've had Minecraft since late beta and play rather infrequently. I've enjoyed my time on HC and am looking to get a bit more involved.

Edit: I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mention that I have both teamspeak and a mic.

Ugh, confusing. Whenever I'm online I try and search on the chat to see if anyone responds to "eldry" or "northeaster" nobody responds.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Bruce1nR
Time zone: -6 GMT
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue
How long have you been on HC: A week
Why do you want to join: To get some direction in the game, make friends, and be part of something.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do anything, though I think I'll leave the killing to the guys with more experience. I'm up for any activity as long as its in good company.
What can you give to us, as a community: A consistently active, mature, and dedicated player. I can be online at almost any time and you don't have to worry about me getting grounded from the computer by mom and missing a raid.
What towns have you been in: None on HC
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 22 year old full time college student in Chicago studying to become an EMT (or paramedic, as they're more commonly known). I play soccer, I go to concerts. I've had Minecraft since late beta and play rather infrequently. I've enjoyed my time on HC and am looking to get a bit more involved.

Edit: I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mention that I have both teamspeak and a mic.

Hello Bruce!
Looking pretty good, I will set you up in the barracks and jump into Teamspeak and say hello!

Herbalyte

Wood
IGN: Herbalyte
Time zone: GMT +1
What class are you planning on playing: Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: A week or 2.
Why do you want to join: I want some protection because i get raided every night and all my iron and stone gets stolen.
Also i can be a very valuable asset because I'm a really good builder. I will give you links to buildings and/or towns I have built in other survival servers.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I prefer Building and mining.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can build a lot of buildings and if needed redstone cannons to defend the city. I can also build farms and help with the walls and Gladiator Arena.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): /
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old guy with average grades and I study Economy/Modern Languages.
I'm in my 4th year highschool. I like to talk but not in a really big group and i like keeping it simple.
Referrals: /

Greetz,
Sebastien AKA Herbalyte

Application
IGN: groupmarine911
Time zone: Pacific (california)
What class are you planning on playing: Warrior
How long have you been on HC: A week or so
Why do you want to join: Im looking for a fun town that I can be a merchant, miner, or builder. Plus I LOVE raids!!
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I CAN do all of those but prefer building. I am also good at talking people down. (calm them)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a good neighbor and a Handyman
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree to all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I love minecraft and I have been playing since Alpha. I have been on many servers in the past ( SnakezWorld, LukeyCraft, Gamerofthebeer, and many more)
Referrals: Sharkfrnzy21