• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN: FrankyDemon1996.
Time zone: Eastern.
What classes are you specializing into: Samurai,dragoon.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have ts i'm on it everyday and i do have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: About 2-3 months.
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a town that has some pretty cool people and that pvp's a lot.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a killer,smith, and i like to talk.
What can you give to us, as a community: I could bring pvp skills and being a fun person to be around of.
What towns have you been in: Umbra.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Because i didn't like the way i was treated me and i got sick of it so i left.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a class(Already Done),Buy you're plot(Not Done), Be part of the town(Not Done).
Tell us about yourself: I'm a chill person unless you get on my bad side,love to pvp people say i have a bloodlust, i am very active and wen i am on i'm pretty much killing things.
Referrals: No one.
What would you like your offline status to be: No idea.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have ts i'm on it everyday and i do have a mic.
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a town that has some pretty cool people and that pvp's a lot.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a killer,smith, and i like to talk.
What can you give to us, as a community: I could bring pvp skills and being a fun person to be around of.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Because i didn't like the way i was treated me and i got sick of it so i left.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a class(Already Done),Buy you're plot(Not Done), Be part of the town(Not Done).
Tell us about yourself: I'm a chill person unless you get on my bad side,love to pvp people say i have a bloodlust, i am very active and wen i am on i'm pretty much killing things.

We're working on our recruitment town, and it should be done soon, Rumblestikk. We'll let you know when we're ready to take on new members

has400

Legacy Supporter 6

Pickin' off dem umbro's 1 by 1

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
I like this dude.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I like this dude.
Me neither
I can vouch for Franky
Me neither
Pickin' off dem umbro's 1 by 1
no
nope

MrFly007

Portal
Got my computer running and its finally holding its connection soo YAY, ill be active again! :D

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Sorry for coming into your thread, but I wanted to know who designed the town's top area, which in my opinion looks beautiful.2013-03-03_14.17.34.png