• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

_IReaperI_

Wood
IGN | _IReaperI_
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |Niedersachsen (Germany) , Central European Time/Mitteleuropäische Zeit
How long have you been whitelisted | Roughly just last Week.. I just found Herocraft... now I am just in time for the wipe!
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because of a Citizen of your Town (taranwandering) I wanted to join.
Why would Volantis want you |I can pay the Bill, Am of Profession Runesmith, Runeblade

Tell us about yourself | I'm Sixteen, live in Germany since birth, I've chosen Englisch over German Server's, I started playing Minecraft since Alpha and after a "long" (4-7 months) pause, I started playing Minecraft again and stumbled in this Server. I'm just some Stranger who wants to join a town because of a friend.
How did you hear about Volantis | Friend
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5.

Referrals | taranwandering

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | _IReaperI_
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |Niedersachsen (Germany) , Central European Time/Mitteleuropäische Zeit
How long have you been whitelisted | Roughly just last Week.. I just found Herocraft... now I am just in time for the wipe!
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because of a Citizen of your Town (taranwandering) I wanted to join.
Why would Volantis want you |I can pay the Bill, Am of Profession Runesmith, Runeblade
Tell us about yourself |
I'm Sixteen, live in Germany since birth, I've chosen Englisch over German Server's, I started playing Minecraft since Alpha and after a "long" (4-7 months) pause, I started playing Minecraft again and stumbled in this Server. I'm just some Stranger who wants to join a town because of a friend.
How did you hear about Volantis | Friend
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5.
Referrals | taranwandering

Accepted based on Referral. Fyi, you missed a step where it asks to link your whitelist app - You put N/A but it does apply. Check your forum PMs and we'll see you in game.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
A reminder to citizens that taxes are due next Friday. Please pay the town bank with /tb deposit money 100 WHEN A MANAGER IS ONLINE!

The administrative fee of 50s is not due yet.

Last edited:

LimeSucker

Wood
Hello everyone !
Yesterday, some people were making duels near volantis and so an idea came to me : make an arena near Volantis to make tournaments or simple duels, I already made one on a singleplayer map here are the screenshots
2013-10-24_13.14.51.png
This one shows one of the three entrances of the arena for the duelists. I can be automatized with an engineer. I made it with sandstone and oak logs but I can replace the wood by stonebricks.2013-10-24_13.14.56.pngI can change the colors of the wools according to the colors of Volantis2013-10-24_13.15.05.pngThere are a lot of seats in case of a tournament.2013-10-24_13.22.11.png2 thrones with a lever which activates the redstone lamps (beginning of the fight)

Here is it, so if the idea sounds good to you, tell me (and if there's changes to make too) !

Attachments

• 2013-10-24_13.15.25.png
    2013-10-24_13.15.25.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Great job! This is something to consider building once we have Kingdom regions, we'll have tons of room for projects like this.

@LimeSucker - Did you get your chest yet? I mentioned to Eldry yesterday that he kind of locked you out. :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | EtKEnn
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Norway, CET (GMT +1)
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years
Previous Towns | Mayor of Camelot (Zeal), Mayor of Canterlot (DG), SiC of Camelot (Bastion)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis |
Living without a region and allies is a tough life and I'm tired of constantly being camped.
Why would Volantis want you | I don't know, pay taxes and donate stuff for town upgrades I guess.

Tell us about yourself | I've been around since mid-late Zeal and I started leading a town after only playing for a couple of weeks, since then I have been active troughout DG and Bastion leading Canterlot and Camelot together with some friends. This map I originally joined up with a guild, but due to the other members lacking activity I have been running solo for the most part. I've been a Herald since March 2012 with a couple of weeks off this September (Left the Herald team for 3 weeks because of internet problems, got my internet back and re-joined the Team right in time before Haven). On the server I am a level 43~ Ninja and 15~ crafter.

How did you hear about Volantis | Friends
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape and RagingDragon5
Referrals | MultiHeartGold and NamelessFreak

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | EtKEnn
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Norway, CET (GMT +1)
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years
Previous Towns | Mayor of Camelot (Zeal), Mayor of Canterlot (DG), SiC of Camelot (Bastion)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis |
Living without a region and allies is a tough life and I'm tired of constantly being camped.
Why would Volantis want you | I don't know, pay taxes and donate stuff for town upgrades I guess.

Tell us about yourself | I've been around since mid-late Zeal and I started leading a town after only playing for a couple of weeks, since then I have been active troughout DG and Bastion leading Canterlot and Camelot together with some friends. This map I originally joined up with a guild, but due to the other members lacking activity I have been running solo for the most part. I've been a Herald since March 2012 with a couple of weeks off this September (Left the Herald team for 3 weeks because of internet problems, got my internet back and re-joined the Team right in time before Haven). On the server I am a level 43~ Ninja and 15~ crafter.

How did you hear about Volantis | Friends
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape and RagingDragon5
Referrals | MultiHeartGold and NamelessFreak

Accepted, please check your forum PM's and find us ingame. Thanks for applying!

RagingDragon5

Portal
Hello everyone !
Yesterday, some people were making duels near volantis and so an idea came to me : make an arena near Volantis to make tournaments or simple duels, I already made one on a singleplayer map here are the screenshots
View attachment 8238
This one shows one of the three entrances of the arena for the duelists. I can be automatized with an engineer. I made it with sandstone and oak logs but I can replace the wood by stonebricks.View attachment 8239I can change the colors of the wools according to the colors of VolantisView attachment 8240There are a lot of seats in case of a tournament.View attachment 82422 thrones with a lever which activates the redstone lamps (beginning of the fight)

Here is it, so if the idea sounds good to you, tell me (and if there's changes to make too) !

Nice work. I wanted something like this for Volantis also.

LimeSucker

Wood
Well thanks, I saw with MultiHeartGold, he'll help for the gates and for the building. He also told me to mabe make a complete roof to put the inside of the arena in the dark (to help ninjas with their "invisibility" ).

IGN | xxproxsniperxx
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | US northeastern
How long have you been whitelisted | about 2 years i believe
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | didnt server restarted
Why do you want to join Volantis | because its the new braavos and i loved the people from previous map and over all a great communitee
Why would Volantis want you | good at building, nice to everyone, love to help people and lastly i feel i have a lot to offer
Tell us about yourself | senior in high school getting ready for college have a job so life is a little hectic but its all good =)
How did you hear about Volantis | Hilltim1, LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals Hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | xxproxsniperxx
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | US northeastern
How long have you been whitelisted | about 2 years i believe
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | didnt server restarted
Why do you want to join Volantis | because its the new braavos and i loved the people from previous map and over all a great communitee
Why would Volantis want you | good at building, nice to everyone, love to help people and lastly i feel i have a lot to offer
Tell us about yourself | senior in high school getting ready for college have a job so life is a little hectic but its all good =)
How did you hear about Volantis | Hilltim1, LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals Hilltim1

Welcome back! Check your PM's.

macpower5

Coal
IGN |macpower5
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |Iowa CST
How long have you been whitelisted | awhile
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |None on this map though you know what I did last map
Why did you leave (if applicable) |It is in ruins
Why do you want to join Volantis |Babomba is here
Why would Volantis want you | Cause im a beast
Tell us about yourself | Well I was born a beast 18 years ago and have had to live with it my whole life so I have had the struggle of being better then most people since I was young.
How did you hear about Volantis | Babomba
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are six) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Trist95
Referrals | @BaBomba

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |macpower5
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |Iowa CST
How long have you been whitelisted | awhile
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |None on this map though you know what I did last map
Why did you leave (if applicable) |It is in ruins
Why do you want to join Volantis |Babomba is here
Why would Volantis want you | Cause im a beast
Tell us about yourself | Well I was born a beast 18 years ago and have had to live with it my whole life so I have had the struggle of being better then most people since I was young.
How did you hear about Volantis | Babomba
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are six) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Trist95
Referrals | @BaBomba
Just testing something, thanks!
You're both accepted, find a manager in game and check your PM's. :)