• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo

I am requesting this threads ownership be transferred to EpicPoodle upon admin permission. He has expressed to me his interest in taking over our inactive capital and sparking some life into it. He will pay all back taxes to ensure Jericho does not lose its region if administration approves.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I am officially leaving Jericho. I have never left a town before, so I am unclear on the formalities.
GL Jericho, we had some good times.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@EpicPoodle Please make your township thread already. Tomorrow is the update for the citizen audit and by monday, Jericho will be no more 3 weeks of taxes unpaid etc.

dmil23

Obsidian
Please remove zDylann, Barnubus, Tokoyakkai, Daswemd, Juanca8898, Soulcrusher0, Aaronpinto, and Malawolf off your citizen list, as they have either left your town for the wild, or are members on other town rosters..

Also, the following citizens on your list seem to be inactive.
Obelisk_of_Light: Sep 8th
Ragglez: Aug 29th
Sethelon: Aug 4th
Freakykmerbo: Aug 15th
Cooperskat: Sep 2nd
fwertanqaz123: Aug 22nd
AmityAffliction: July 30th
_BOBE: July 26th
Bisu_: July 31st
VonEbs: Sep 7th
Haze09: Sep 3rd

These names were possibly spelled incorrectly, as I couldn't find them even with switching the capital letters a bit:
xfinalx
xshadowravenxx
xxshreadsxx

Hope this helped. I may have missed some, to be honest. It should probably be done more throughly.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Word from Poodle says the take over went bust. No need to halt the de-ringer. No one mentioned on the citizen's list is still claimed by Jericho.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So Jericho is abandoned and no citizens want to take it up?

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
So Jericho is abandoned and no citizens want to take it up?

The leadership has explained we aren't going to be as active as we should be to run a Capital and a majority of the members understood. It's sad to see a Capital go out but we just don't have the time to maintain. She was a good home. :)

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't care if you take it Matt. Whatever happens it needs to happen like.. yesterday. The taxes are extremely over due and it's passed expiration date.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
The leadership has explained we aren't going to be as active as we should be to run a Capital and a majority of the members understood. It's sad to see a Capital go out but we just don't have the time to maintain. She was a good home. :)
Which is why I'm asking, are any of the citizens willing to take up mayor position. I know that you as mayor and your SIC don't have the time to do it, so I'm asking, as the township has it's citizens left to give a last attempt to save it.

It's not that I want to save Jericho, just that unless any citizens say otherwise, Jericho is dead :p

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Several people have stepped up to take over and not gone through with it. A capital is not as easy as it sounds to start fresh with. Its a great township and I really enjoyed getting to see it get the Cap rings. After I took over I just got burnt out on MC. Haven't played much in the last few weeks.

GL to anyone willing to take it over. You'll have to contend with Barn/Rangpur in the end though. :D

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
I will remove Rings and Regions in 36 hrs. If anyone wants it, let me know here or ingame.