• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

ecwinwood

Wood
Name(in game name): ecwinwood
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yes, 28.
Are you a talented builder?: Of course I am.
Do you have a working mic?: On the Mac? Yes. Also a shit ton in my studio. Take your pick.
You read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Definitely.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: I most certainly do.
Path?: Crafter (brand spanking new)
Any additional info?: I love building and designing, especially with others. Will work for the better of the citizens, and pitch in with anything needed. This game is just for my leisure time, but with that I still want to be involvement with the community. The description of the capital fits my humor and style, so I figure why not go where the shoe fits. I attached a building that I built in Single Player that fits the requirements. If it's too much glass or iron, that's fine. Point being, I hate shoebox homes. I love accents with glass and water.
Referral?: Nope.

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • side.png
    side.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Bighead54

Dirt

Name(in game name):Bighead54
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:no
Are you a talented builder?:So-so
Do you have a working mic?:yes
You read and understand our rules?:yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?:yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:yes
Path?:Rogue
Any additional info?: I am 14 but as mature as any proper adult. I have been playing Minecraft for about 9 months, Herocraft about 4 days. I usually get on about everyday after school.
Referral?:none

Bighead54

Dirt
Name(in game name):Bighead54
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:no
Are you a talented builder?:So-so
Do you have a working mic?:yes
You read and understand our rules?:yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?:yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:yes
Path?:Rogue
Any additional info?: I am 14 but as mature as any proper adult. I have been playing Minecraft for about 9 months, Herocraft about 4 days. I usually get on about everyday after school.

Referral?:none
NEVERMIND I JOINED A DEFFERENT TOWNSHIP

Jetsumo

Wood
Name(in game name): Jetsumo
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 16, but mature and responsible.
Are you a talented builder?: No, but I wont build ugly buildings.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Active as I can be with my free time.
Path?: Healer, probably gona spec in cleric when it comes time.
Any additional info?: I want to help build the community and get more into pvping.
Referral?: No

P.S. I'm looking into other townships as well atm, such as Ironpass, so I may need a couple of days to see where I get accepted.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
PLEASE UPDATE TAX INFORMATION OR RISK LOOSING REGION SEPTEMBER 13th (2 weeks behind)

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Hola...

Jericho has been pretty inactive the last month for reasons I won't discuss here. Me and only a handful of the original crew remained. Now that I completed the main structure that would be Jericho, I just don't have the will to finish the details. The town purse went to Barnubus to help with Rangpur since she has obviously put a lot of extra effort into it and looks to continue expanding it. So Jericho will no longer be actively paying taxes or seeking new members.

You're welcome to take whatever steps are needed at whatever time you choose, but I'd request that you deny anyone's claim to take over Jericho. I had offered it to Barn but she turned it down to focus on Rangpur. It wouldn't be the same with a stranger in charge and the proximity to Rangpur is another issue.

Let me know what you guys eventually decide to do. I'll be checking the forums every now and then if you need any other info.

Ive ben playing on the 1.8 thing cuz every time i get on more of my stuff is stolen from my house and theres a guy that keeps murdering me in the town.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
lol Anonymiter, yes I am playing, but not as much as I used to. Ive broken my addiction to hero-crack.

I was exploring the city and i found a way into the under ground place and some how got into some ones basement and I was confused. When I went up stairs I found that there was no doors dose that house not belong to anyone? I didnt mean to trespas I was lost.