• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

Anonymiter

Soulsand
I think smash might've missed my application. I want to post it again, but then he might not accept me or something... Look up for my application!!! ^^^

New applicants just aren't a priority at the moment. It doesn't mean we're not accepting new members but until capitol is released, Jericho is very close to capacity in regards to plots. This makes it far less likely for us to accept new members since they won't have their own area.

We will be opening a minimum of 16 additional plots once capitol is released and we have room for up to 48 if future plot dimensions are altered. Thats not even including the additional towns that are in development. When they are ready we will have 3-10 plots opening in the City and we'll need up to 15 new citizens.

By all means, post another app, but if you REALLY want to join I'd suggest keeping an eye on the town and re-apping when development is further on.

zzxz39

Dirt
Name(in game name):zzxz39
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:yes
Are you a talented builder?:no
Do you have a working mic?:yes
You read and understand our rules?:yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?:yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:yes
Path?:healer-monk
Any additional info?:nah
Referral?:Maxilimus-freakykmerbo-vavictus

New applicants just aren't a priority at the moment. It doesn't mean we're not accepting new members but until capitol is released, Jericho is very close to capacity in regards to plots. This makes it far less likely for us to accept new members since they won't have their own area.

We will be opening a minimum of 16 additional plots once capitol is released and we have room for up to 48 if future plot dimensions are altered. Thats not even including the additional towns that are in development. When they are ready we will have 3-10 plots opening in the City and we'll need up to 15 new citizens.

By all means, post another app, but if you REALLY want to join I'd suggest keeping an eye on the town and re-apping when development is further on.
You said you're very close to the capacity. Please just accept me. I can only play frequently for about a week more or so. And I REALLY want to join. :( I live in the Wilderness and I literally sit there waiting and refreshing this page to see if I got accepted. That's how badly I want to live here. Please reconsider me for one of the last members or the last member until the capitol is released.

EDIT- Can you do anything about the people who have been inactive for a really long time? Chances are they've quit or something. Or is that against the rules?

Thresh7

Stone
I'm in the same boat, but I understand that you are full, I am one of Matt's Rangers also, but if posssible can you contact me when there is a spot for me, thank you

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
I just had an excellent idea, the Ranger Corps HQ has beds/chests for its members, so maybe you 2 could camp out in their until Jericho gets bigger?

VonEbs

Stone
Hey all. I just updated the new wiki page with information from the forum and some I added myself. If anyone sees something wrong, just fix it or tell me to. Also, will Jericho be attending the proposed UN meeting September 1st?

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
@Ragglez
@Barnubus
Rangpur banner test
rangpur.png

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
I like it for now, might mess with the alignment a bit later but this works for now.
Get with me on a color theme for the thread. ie- Jericho = Orange. I want our Kingdom town theads all looking uniformed.

Ragglez

Wood
I like it for now, might mess with the alignment a bit later but this works for now.
Get with me on a color theme for the thread. ie- Jericho = Orange. I want our Kingdom town theads all looking uniformed.

Banner looks good, could tweak the elephant a little. I reckon I'll go with a light blue "color scheme".

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Bunch of jerks from your town raided us. Try not to do it again, or we'll call Ironpass on you again.