• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

In-game Name: FloppyDingo

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm fairly new to the server and from the towns I've seen so far Newerth seems to be the most well-developed township I've seen so far. You could say I'm wary about joining a random township that will have it's owner disappear overnight - It's nice to see a lot of people invested in a community project.

How did you hear about Newerth?: In game advertisement.

How long have you been on the server?: 3 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Alchemist or Miner or Farmer

Past towns?: none

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a fairly dedicated minecraft player who has plenty of play time (stay at home dad). I'd like to say I'm a fairly good builder, and love to focus on projects with others, even if it's just me mining to help gather materials for them.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: FloppyDingo

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm fairly new to the server and from the towns I've seen so far Newerth seems to be the most well-developed township I've seen so far. You could say I'm wary about joining a random township that will have it's owner disappear overnight - It's nice to see a lot of people invested in a community project.

How did you hear about Newerth?: In game advertisement.

How long have you been on the server?: 3 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Alchemist or Miner or Farmer

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a fairly dedicated minecraft player who has plenty of play time (stay at home dad). I'd like to say I'm a fairly good builder, and love to focus on projects with others, even if it's just me mining to help gather materials for them.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

minerunner65

Stone
In-game Name:minerunner65​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i was told to by my friend TLEH,and plus this town from what i heard is awsome!​

How did you hear about Newerth?:my good friend TLEH​

How long have you been on the server?:2 weeks​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:caster/miner​

Past towns?:none​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:yes alot by mineing and defending​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:nope​

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name:minerunner65​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i was told to by my friend TLEH,and plus this town from what i heard is awsome!​

How did you hear about Newerth?:my good friend TLEH​

How long have you been on the server?:2 weeks​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:caster/miner​

Past towns?:none​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:yes alot by mineing and defending​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:nope​

accepted, message me or another manager in game for a town invite

In-game Name: MegaPixel97

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wanted a good town to join and defend

How did you hear about Newerth?: TLEH

How long have you been on the server?: a couple days but im a fast learner

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i plan on being a Pyromancer

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute defense if givin the tools

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i dont know what TeamSpeak 3 is.

nacy567

Dirt
IGN: nacy567​
Why do you wish to join newerth?: This town looks amazing and also I would like to have some experienced people to hang around with.​
How did you hear about newerth: people were talking about it in chat​
How long have you been on the server?: 7 hours​
What class and profession do you plan to become: Class:Ninja​
Past towns: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: I think I can contribute protection as I get better as I am a attacking class​
Do you have teamspeak 3 and can you use it: I have it but I don't know how to use it​

In-game Name: SFGiants100

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish do join Newerth because it sounds like a nice and safe place to life and meet new people!

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth of "Townships." Page.

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on this server for a few days now.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a rogue and a crafter.

Past towns?:

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a lot to the town. I can do what ever you want in a reasonable fashion.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not, i am not planning on getting it.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: MegaPixel97

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wanted a good town to join and defend

How did you hear about Newerth?: TLEH

How long have you been on the server?: a couple days but im a fast learner

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i plan on being a Pyromancer

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute defense if givin the tools

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i dont know what TeamSpeak 3 is.

TS3 is a voice communication program, it helps a lot to have it so you can communicate with people easier.
IGN: nacy567
Why do you wish to join newerth?: This town looks amazing and also I would like to have some experienced people to hang around with.
How did you hear about newerth: people were talking about it in chat
How long have you been on the server?: 7 hours
What class and profession do you plan to become: Class:Ninja
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: I think I can contribute protection as I get better as I am a attacking class
Do you have teamspeak 3 and can you use it: I have it but I don't know how to use it

In-game Name: SFGiants100

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish do join Newerth because it sounds like a nice and safe place to life and meet new people!

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth of "Townships." Page.

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on this server for a few days now.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a rogue and a crafter.

Past towns?:

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a lot to the town. I can do what ever you want in a reasonable fashion.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not, i am not planning on getting it.

It would be great if you did get it, otherwise it's more difficult for us to help you learn your way around town and the rest of the server. Regardless, you guys are all accepted. Message a manager in-game for a town invite and info on how to get there.

HLGcraft

Dirt
In-game Name: HLGcraft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends TrueAzure, TheNatural_, and AC13O are a part of it and i would like to be too.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From my friends
How long have you been on the server?: 7 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Still haven't narrowed down what combat spec i wanna be for caster but ill probably be a miner for my profession.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A good sense of humor and brotherhood xD
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i have had it until i got a new PC, but ill redownload it.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: HLGcraft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends TrueAzure, TheNatural_, and AC13O are a part of it and i would like to be too.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From my friends
How long have you been on the server?: 7 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Still haven't narrowed down what combat spec i wanna be for caster but ill probably be a miner for my profession.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A good sense of humor and brotherhood xD
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i have had it until i got a new PC, but ill redownload it.

accepted, message a manager in-game for a town invite.
who all are managers?
If you type /ch who NW, the maagers are the green names in chat (most of them). Just message one of them.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
who all are managers?

Newerth Nobles:

Hide Spoiler
Hydroking77, bedwyr2112, doogler, droowid, ironee212, savathaflava, trigeno, theno1yeti, predator2010, randomsigns,​

But, I moved a couple of people around to be leaders in our other townships of the Kingdom. However, that is still fairly accurate.

In-game Name: Blackcracker14

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A safe place to keep my items, and to have a non griefed home. It would also be fun to be part of this town.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was scrolling through the towns.

How long have you been on the server?: A few weeks. But I have played on other servers for a long time.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Alchemist and Wizard

Past towns?:None on this server.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help Build, gather resources and help defend the town!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and yes.

iTzWeezyy

Dirt
In-game Name: iTzWeezyy

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was talking to my friends and they told me this town would be a great town to join. (I have also read the rules and will obey them)

How did you hear about Newerth?: My brother xiCoLD3N told me about this town.

How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on it for 2 days but I've been playing on hero servers for about 1 year now so I know how it goes.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a caster and maybe a miner

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm great in pvp, I like to build things daily and I can help protect and fight off enemies.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No

sw1n3

Coal
In-game Name:sw1n3

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to join with my friend because we are really nice and want to help protect and raid!

How did you hear about Newerth?:The forums

How long have you been on the server?:a year or 2?

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Mystic/Farmer

Past towns?:Belegost

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Heals!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes!

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: Blackcracker14

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A safe place to keep my items, and to have a non griefed home. It would also be fun to be part of this town.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was scrolling through the towns.

How long have you been on the server?: A few weeks. But I have played on other servers for a long time.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Alchemist and Wizard

Past towns?:None on this server.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help Build, gather resources and help defend the town!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and yes.
In-game Name: iTzWeezyy

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was talking to my friends and they told me this town would be a great town to join. (I have also read the rules and will obey them)

How did you hear about Newerth?: My brother xiCoLD3N told me about this town.

How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on it for 2 days but I've been playing on hero servers for about 1 year now so I know how it goes.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a caster and maybe a miner

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm great in pvp, I like to build things daily and I can help protect and fight off enemies.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!
In-game Name:sw1n3

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to join with my friend because we are really nice and want to help protect and raid!

How did you hear about Newerth?:The forums

How long have you been on the server?:a year or 2?

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Mystic/Farmer

Past towns?:Belegost

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Heals!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes!
Going to Deny this, you applied to Emberhollow immediately after this app was created.

In-game Name: Sketchington

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be part of a team who work together and have fun :p

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was walking around one day and came across a base wich i thought looked cool turned out it was yours.

How long have you been on the server?: about a month or so now.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a caster level 12 and 14 crafter.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im not quite sure but id love to help you guys with anything

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have teamspeak and i will use it,

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: Sketchington

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be part of a team who work together and have fun :p

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was walking around one day and came across a base wich i thought looked cool turned out it was yours.

How long have you been on the server?: about a month or so now.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a caster level 12 and 14 crafter.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im not quite sure but id love to help you guys with anything

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have teamspeak and i will use it,

You applied at Umbra yesterday, xexorian what do you think?

DarkMagikz

Wood
In-game Name: DarkMagikz
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: As I read the info I feel like Newerth would be a good start for me into Herocraft and I would really like to join a town since I have been killed by players whether they used mobs to their advantage or just chased me down and killed me.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth by asking to join a town in game and it caught my eye because it was funny when he said " We have Melons, Both Kinds."

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for about a month or two and havnt gotten much done as people seem to be very blood thirsty along with the mobs being very strong.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster at the moment and a Crafter, I plan to become a Wizard and a Merchant.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a very experienced PvPer and later on when I do become a merchant and put up a shop or two I can probably donate some money to the new player that join (the town) or anyone in the town in need.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I am pretty open to getting it again as I use to play WoW and TS3 isn't very compatible so it caused connection problems in WoW.​