• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't talk/use commands

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Need more info - what were you spamming, etc? You don't get kicked for using binds on items, are you using an illegal macro mod?

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Macro mod is illegal? I checked the disallowed mods it didn't match any of the descriptions and it seemed to be just like imp chat so I thought it would be safe to use. I apologise I was unaware it was illegal, I know this is an unacceptable excuse, I was only using it to cast skills similar to how I used spout before 1.3 was out, does this mean I can't play herocraft anymore without being kicked?

Edit: I was spamming my, /skill chakra, bind

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
There are a few improved chat updates out there... So yes we were using binds. No it wasnt illegal. Yes I was using binds. If you would like, @Kainzo I can give everyone the Improved chat 1.3.1 jar in a new thread. Please I know it was a problem with one of the spam plugins. I think just deleting the plugin and reinstalling will work, but I am sure you have much better ways of going about it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There are a few improved chat updates out there... So yes we were using binds. No it wasnt illegal. Yes I was using binds. If you would like, @Kainzo I can give everyone the Improved chat 1.3.1 jar in a new thread. Please I know it was a problem with one of the spam plugins. I think just deleting the plugin and reinstalling will work, but I am sure you have much better ways of going about it.
Not how it works.

Don't mass spam skills like that, it will 1) cause lag 2) trigger anti-spam plugins.[DOUBLEPOST=1346038902,1346038860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Macro mod is illegal? I checked the disallowed mods it didn't match any of the descriptions and it seemed to be just like imp chat so I thought it would be safe to use. I apologise I was unaware it was illegal, I know this is an unacceptable excuse, I was only using it to cast skills similar to how I used spout before 1.3 was out, does this mean I can't play herocraft anymore without being kicked?

Edit: I was spamming my, /skill chakra, bind
What message do you get when you try to log in?

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
When i log in it says nothing lets me in fine but when i do a bind (im using macros but only for the keybinding) i didnt know it was illegal because wond got me a modded .minecraft with macros he said it wasnt illegal but like wild said dose this mean if i try to play ill be kicked?, i was spamming my pray/chakra so i wouldnt need food :/ but then it kicked me saying "Youre not allowed to spam this server" and now when ever i type anything it just kicks me :/

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I know Kainzo just a force of habit is there anything to be done of it or can we not play herocraft until new map?

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Not how it works.

Don't mass spam skills like that, it will 1) cause lag 2) trigger anti-spam plugins.[DOUBLEPOST=1346038902,1346038860][/DOUBLEPOST]
What message do you get when you try to log in?

As soon as I type and press enter or use a command I get kicked with the message "You are not allowed to spam this server"

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo I don't think it works because I was trying to use fireball and it kicked me and every time I talk it kicks me again D:

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
The thing is @Kainzo, think of a dragoon. He uses his bind to jump around a lot. There is no interval for the spam. It doesn't erase your record that you pressed your jump bind 3 times from 5 minutes ago. Lets say it says your spamming. Then 10 minutes later you try again, nothing was reset so you just get instantly kicked then after that everytime you try to say 1 thing you get instakicked..

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I would totally be there to test that right now. ;_; Sorry for the limited contribution to this bug report, heh.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're working to resolve this issue, bear with us.[DOUBLEPOST=1346119616,1346119486][/DOUBLEPOST]K - I made a change, I need you guys to retest after this restart.