• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cant Log onto HC

Jayzy

Stone
My minecraft works fine, and I can get onto single player well enough, but whenever I try to get to Herocraft, it says "Logging in" But then freezes so that the only thing I can click if the X button to get out of minecraft. Anyone else experiencing/have a fix for this issue?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Your not the only one that is having the issue. your not alone my friend. Not alone. :mad:

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm having the same problem. I see the player count go down gradually. The people that are in are good, but no one can log back in after they get out

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
that's just minecraft.net being absolutely stupid. I don't know why they set up authentication like this..

GraRona

Portal
I have to keep trying to login and only sometimes I actually do login successfully.

Jayzy

Stone
Ok.. Just logged in successfully, logged out for a second, and now I cant get back in again...

This is also happening to me. = (

For me I usually have Minecraft freeze up for a few minutes and then eventually get an end of stream error. Sometimes ill also get a "Server returned HTTP response code: 500" error