• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't blink through door

Vendicer

Iron
A wizard cannot blink through a door of a house with a slab behind it protected it from blinking. When a wizard should be able to blink through 1 block, it says No location to blink too, no matter where my cursor is.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
A wizard cannot blink through a door of a house with a slab behind it protected it from blinking. When a wizard should be able to blink through 1 block, it says No location to blink too, no matter where my cursor is.
Yeah I don't think people can blink through those easily, tried it at silvemeade last map XD I think maybe blinking onto the dirt block and walking while getting suffocated might work

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
edit: nvm, can't delete post

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Seriously, no replies from mods or admins?wow...im suprised
It's been five and a half hours, calm down.

This isn't exactly a bug. You are not able to blink through a 1×1 hole anymore. You can blink through a 1×1 hole if it is diagonal. Can't explain more than that but can take a screen shot when I get home.

Use an ender pearl, that's what they are for.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
its because the door is itself a block, both top and bottom. you cannot blink through blocks, you can still blink through 1x1 holes.