• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't add/remove people from town regions

yoIyo

Obsidian
@Ampayne2
Kainzo told me to tag you; Basically what the title says.

/town region add guest [region] [playername] is adding them to the region but not allowing them access to break/place any blocks.

We tried removing a town mate from a region and he is still can break/place blocks.

That is all.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
^ same town with this guy, twas i who discovered this issue,

-some members who were added and able to break blocks and what not, suddenly couldn't break blocks anymore
-kicked people out of town, removed from perms, re added them back to both, still no luck
-members are part of the town, try to add perms with /town region add guest townname name, still no luck

I asked in help chat to make sure we were using the correct command, so either we used the wrong command, or idk whats up with this jazz here good folks, so deuces.

Ampayne2

Retired Staff
Sounds like another region was placed over the location or something, if suddenly everyone is unable to break blocks. Are there any other regions in the area or maybe a residence?

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Yes, there was no graveyard, just a leftover graveyard region from the Haven worldguard file. I deleted the region completely before the town was founded, so it can't have interfered with it.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I am actually running into this problem with @PewPewPewLasers . He is on the regions, kicked off, readded, etc. No luck. I have no trouble breaking blocks as a manager so I am guessing it is an issue with 'guests'

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
I tried adding people to managers to see if they could build, still no luck. Some of the members added on guests perms are still able to build, but then there were those who weren't able to build anymore. Odd how everyone was added to guest perms, but some were still able to build and others are not.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
ok yeah, I had to /town region remove guest town name, then town region add manager, couldn't add em to manager while they were still guest, so yeah. manager perms work but not guest i guess.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
ok yeah, I had to /town region remove guest town name, then town region add manager, couldn't add em to manager while they were still guest, so yeah. manager perms work but not guest i guess.
@Ampayne2
Kainzo told me to tag you; Basically what the title says.

/town region add guest [region] [playername] is adding them to the region but not allowing them access to break/place any blocks.

We tried removing a town mate from a region and he is still can break/place blocks.

That is all.
can you try now? We restarted and it may have fixed it

@Ampayne2 and @Sleaker if you wannat ake a looksee why .

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Ours is still messed lol, we need the massive subregion made over the town removed.. followed some steps from @Rida_ but it fucked up stuff