• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cannot get onto HC (timeout exception) Is it my MC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Olson

Gold
Whenever I try to get on to Herocraft I cannot see chat, I fall into the void (most but not all of the time), and I can't go through portals (if I don't fall into the void). I can type into the chat bar, but nothing that I or anyone else chats is visible. When I try to go to any of the servers (mostly RPG), I just walk past the point where I should be teleported and nothing happens. Is it my minecraft, and what can I do?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Whenever I try to get on to Herocraft I cannot see chat, I fall into the void (most but not all of the time), and I can't go through portals (if I don't fall into the void). I can type into the chat bar, but nothing that I or anyone else chats is visible. When I try to go to any of the servers (mostly RPG), I just walk past the point where I should be teleported and nothing happens. Is it my minecraft, and what can I do?

It might be your connection. Have you tried logging in now?

Nate Olson

Gold
It's working now, thanks

Scratch that, still not working. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Has anyone else been having this problem? My Minecraft is going BERSERK!!

This is driving me insane! How can i fix this!?

World/server is RPG and what do you mean deleting my player file? what will that do?

What happened when you deleted my player file? Am i no longer whitelisted? is my /skill mark still there? is all my stuff gone?

What happened??!!

okay so what do i do now i just walk through the tutorial and get back to where i was? And yes it worked, I am back at the tutorial

Okay, thanks!

It's actually still not working, I'll just google the error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What server / what world - be more specific.

We can try deleting your player file.

What happened when you deleted my player file? Am i no longer whitelisted? is my /skill mark still there? is all my stuff gone?
Everything will be there but your inventory will be empty - let me know if it worked.

okay so what do i do now i just walk through the tutorial and get back to where i was? And yes it worked, I am back at the tutorial
Give it a shot.

It's actually still not working, I'll just google the error.
Can you take a video of what is going on exactly?

Last edited:

Nate Olson

Gold
I really don't know how to do that, sorry. you can look at this though. I think its something about resetting chunks.

If you are in a malfunctioning chunk, it gives you the error i think, but i don't know.

Sumthin like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.