• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can rangers use iron and diamond swords?

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
As being a smith let's classes use weapons they cannot normally use, I was wondering what the Hp per hit would be for ranger/smith with a diamond sword. (It is 8HP per hit for a rogue)

Edit: stupid title, sorry for that

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not sure, but probably 2-3dmg. Use the Ranger weapon, Axe. Diamond axe takes 6dmg and your bow takes 20.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
A ranger can't use iron or diamond swords. They use axes.
If you read the post, it says I am a Smith, meaning I can use any tool, I was just wondering what the HP per hit would be. But thanks for the reply anyway.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you read the post, it says I am a Smith, meaning I can use any tool, I was just wondering what the HP per hit would be. But thanks for the reply anyway.
do /hero tools . The number behind each tool is the damage. Your axe will do more damage then any sword anyway.

Aetosion

Obsidian
There's a button that says "Thread Tools" at the top of the OP. Use that to change the title, otherwise all other responses will be shit.

I think it'd just do 1-2 damage.

B

Bingy1218

I would suggest using spout craft and hitting something and check the damage