• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling All Experienced Blacksmiths

Pulpgod

Gold
I need some help with pricing, I'm new to the economy and am not sure what to price Chain, Diamond and Iron armor at.
If anyone has any idea or information about what suggested prices should be PLEASE tell me.
I talk in /ch h chat all the time about this and no one even bothers to answer me.

Ice

Heroes Never Die
All professions can craft Gold-Diamond now I believe. Only Smiths can craft Chainmail.

So, crafting armor besides chainmail is virtually worthless. Only thing Smiths have going for them is repairs and chainmail.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
You're asking in the wrong chat. Just say "PC chain armor" in trade chat, and you'll get answers pretty quickly.

I need some help with pricing, I'm new to the economy and am not sure what to price Chain, Diamond and Iron armor at.
If anyone has any idea or information about what suggested prices should be PLEASE tell me.
I talk in /ch h chat all the time about this and no one even bothers to answer me.

you can try /t PC chain armor like radicater11 suggested, and it might work, but don't be disheartened if you're ignored, as that happens a lot, to every one of us. Metaphorically speaking, players - on Minecraft in general, not just Herocraft - can rarely see past their own noses (ie: interests, preferred conversation topics, etc). Don't be afraid to ask specific people (try /hero info <name> to see if they could maybe use some armor, etc) if they would like to buy some stuff from you.

More often than not, it's obliviousness, not malice, that prevents them from responding to your questions or comments in chat. There will be plenty of times when you wonder if they have put everyone but one or two other players on /Ignore. Amusingly enough, they usually haven't!

There's no reason why sales transactions can't occur at Spawn. If they ask you to leave spawn for the transaction, they're probably going to rip you off (ie: kill you for the goods, and keep the money)

you can try /t PC chain armor like radicater11 suggested, and it might work, but don't be disheartened if you're ignored, as that happens a lot, to every one of us. Metaphorically speaking, players - on Minecraft in general, not just Herocraft - can rarely see past their own noses (ie: interests, preferred conversation topics, etc). Don't be afraid to ask specific people (try /hero info <name> to see if they could maybe use some armor, etc) if they would like to buy some stuff from you.

More often than not, it's obliviousness, not malice, that prevents them from responding to your questions or comments in chat. There will be plenty of times when you wonder if they have put everyone but one or two other players on /Ignore. Amusingly enough, they usually haven't!

There's no reason why sales transactions can't occur at Spawn. If they ask you to leave spawn for the transaction, they're probably going to rip you off (ie: kill you for the goods, and keep the money)
How the heck did you turn this into a rant?

Go to the Doctor, get him to prescribe to you some chill-pills, go to the pharmacist, pick them up, and take some of that shit.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3

This entire post is redundant. Simply provide them with the information and a short warning. Nothing more.

Listen XARXU, I get how you want to create change, but you can't just waltz into any topic and make comments like this...your'e only going to tarnish your reputation further.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4

It appears that you'd rather spread toxicity into threads where none exist and start arguments where they're not even hinted. Hypocritical to say the least.

Many people have listed about asking for a PC (PriceCheck) in /ch t, however if this yields no results, there is also a trade section of the forums where you can request a PC. hc.to/trade http://hc.to/trade

EDIT: Oh, the link doesn't work. Here's a full link: https://herocraftonline.com/main/forums/trade.6/ .

If anyone has off-topic remarks to make at me, I have an Inbox where those remarks can be sent, so that threads aren't derailed with off-topic barbs thrown my way. I've said this (to-date) 37 times prior to this, but as my Inbox remains empty to this day, I can only assume people are trying to use me (like every post with someone calling me anything other than Max/Maxim/Maxim_V_Midnight apparently is) to derail Newbie Help Threads. So, please, keep your remarks to yourselves.

Some of us are sincerely trying to teach and learn, and - at the apex of sagely wisdom offered by 99% of HC Players - "git gud". If you want to share with me the obscure details and mysterious circumstances of the stigma behind the name "XARXU", I'd love to receive those PMs, so I can find out who is behind the gossip therein. I have a few ideas, but I'd love to receive PMs with screenshots/logs of things people have 'heard' about 'XARXU', and from whom.

- - -

So, since the feedback was given, I've tried /t PC Stack of Iron Ingots and /t PC Chainmail and /t PC Diamond Block but no hits. I tried once during the A.M. Morning Hours (Eastern Standard Time, U.S.), and again the following evening. I've started getting two different impressions of the /Trade channel, one impression given by the Suggestions and Advice on how to use it, and the opposite impression from my experiences in the past 9 months trying to use it as others have suggested/advised.

Once it loads, I'm going to try the link GodOfGales finally suggested. I would love to get some applicable feedback regarding handling Trades on Herocraft.