• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Flippintuna1
Reason: Bye
Who: Kainzo
Reason v
I got banned for saying "no wonder the servers dead" right after kainzo mass tped everyone and upset a lot of people because it killed about half of us. Lots of people were angry and had lost a lot of stuff including some of my friends. Then kainzo said, "No rolebacks, no reimbursements." Then he followed it up with, "get over it." I said it both as a joke and to show my displeasure with what he did. It was a terrible move on his part as most of the long term people quit during this map. A lot of other people where on the brink of quiting, like myself. This is the final push for a lot of people and I'm sure the server will lose a lot of people. However, I still don't want my reputation for other servers tarnished because of this joke of a ban. I find it rediculous that it happened for stating somethign that I completely believe and back 100%. Others were speaking their mind too, some where calling kainzo an asshole or bitch. So thats not over the line but stating something that it true is? Nice justification.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Do not disrespect me or staff - that is one of the rules of this server. Stating that the server is dying - when we clearly had 140 online that night is moronic.

We don't support doom and gloom theorist or those who just want to take jabs at people whenever they can.

If you want to stop being a knob and apologize, that's fine.

Otherwise,
HAGG!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Update:
Due to your inability to understand and comprehend what is being conveyed here. Your forum account has been suspended until Jan 7th.

>>Do not create another ban appeal immediately after your previous one was locked.<<

Status
Not open for further replies.