• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Building Questions

So me and break794 have some ambitious building plans but i wanted to clear it to be sure we can do it... we want to make a blimp like air ship which technically wont have any supports because its a balloon...

And on a side note i designed a house i want to make but it has walls of water for ascetics only.... if you want to see it i can e-mail you a zip of some screen shots.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Blimps/airships are fine, since technically they do have support (the balloon). Walls of water are directed more towards towns, but feel free to post some screenies anyway! An easy way to do so is to press the "Upload file" button under the text box when you post.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Floating structures are perfectly fine if it looks like they should be floating. Even floating land as long as it looks like it was ripped out from the ground and not just a flat bed of dirt. :)