• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bug with (Upgraded only?) TnTFactory losing block requirements.

nick B

Glowing Redstone
My town's TnT factory recently upgraded and with the upgrade came an unfortunate bug. Tim helped me temp. fix it, but what happened was that I couldn't break the dirt blocking the doors to get into the TnT factory after it had upgraded. I got an error message that said that breaking a dirt block would cause the region to be below its required block count. The weird thing is that dirt isn't even supposed to be counted as a required block for town building regions. I could, however, break glass and leaf blocks, and those ARE counted as required blocks for town building regions.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah, now I see the config for tntfactory1 is a mess. I'll add it to @Alator's list of needed mini-fixes.

@TimForReal for your info.

(Adding some notes here in case they're useful sometime:
  • Could break glass, leaves
  • Couldn't break dirt (not a required building block) or stone half slabs, stone bricks, mossy stone, logs, planks)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, now I see the config for tntfactory1 is a mess. I'll add it to @Alator's list of needed mini-fixes.

@TimForReal for your info.

(Adding some notes here in case they're useful sometime:
  • Could break glass, leaves
  • Couldn't break dirt (not a required building block) or stone half slabs, stone bricks, mossy stone, logs, planks)

Breaking ANY block in the region after upgrade would toss the warning of breaking your region, had to destroy it and remake.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I think the issue was that the build requirement for the upgraded structure is currently GREATER than the base structure, so the poor thing was in a highly stressed state!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Fixed. Will go through next restart.