• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug report

I did not find a spot for this so I have posted it in general.

Last night while playing I began dueling a friend. In the Colluseum he noticed that I had yet to spec since I had recently hit level 20. So prior to the fight I typed /hero choose wizard, the game asked me to confirm, i typed /hero confirm, the screen shook, the message read bla bla wizard 250 was deducted, we fought I exited the Col and noticed my xp bar still showed lvl 20. I created a book and it verified caster level 20 I checked /skills and it verifiedd caster 20, I checked $4 and it was gone. Today upon logging in the /pe was closed and i was instructed to post in the forums regarding this issue. Since then i have successfully spec'd to wizard but i believe that i am still short the 250c from the prior attempt to spec. Since everything done on the server is logged hopefully interaction in the Col will be also, and you will be able to see what happened thanks ahead of time.

Mahdi-