• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bubba_rocks Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: Bubba_rocks
  2. Location & Age:Toronto, Canada Age 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Ive had previous bans on random servers but they were really small and unfair....Like I got permanent banned for cutting down a tree (sorry don't know the name of this server). Ive also been banned from orcworm.co.uk but i've appealed and got my privileges back.
  4. Referral(s)class="mceSmilie" alt=":p" title="Stick Out Tongue :p" />phasedenergy
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm very Dedicated to servers that I like....For example I really like orcworm so Ive been playing there for about 9 months. Im not afraid of challenges so if you need me to do something Ill be happy to do it! Also this server kinda reminds me of a multiplayer skyrim for minecraft so i'm VERY interested
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I just met with phasedenergy today and he told me about this server. He told me that if I were to be accepted I would need to do a quick read of the rules and wiki (which I have). Im quite interested with the idea of healers and warriors on minecraft so I decided to try and make an application
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just did :p
  8. Additional Info:Once again If I am accepted, you will see full dedication on this server and possibly a donation. Thank you for your time on reading this and I wish you all the best!

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
I see you were banned for using a spambot? Do you care to explain why you used one?

Status
Not open for further replies.