• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bsdagf Application

bsdagf

Stone
In-game name: bsdagf
Location & Age: Minnesote, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): none im very new
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I love the combat and classes system. I really want to do some pvp but mainly work on towns and craft buildings and such
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the youtube ad about Herocraft as i was lookingfor server and i found it very cool. I have been looking for some time for a server for me and this one just hit the spot. It had classes which I have been hoping to see in Minecraft for some time as well as towns and pvp which is just amazing.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes (I never used minestatus before so i could be wrong)
Additional Info: I have exsperience with class based games, played world of warcraft for about a year and a half before hating it with the exspansion Cataclysm. I love to build structures with a must get it done attitude. I am very respectful and tolerant and dont go looking for fights.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Congratulations! you've been accepted please check your PM for important info.