• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bronzebandit123 app

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
You may post a new app but it has to be from your current IP and you can not copy anything from this one.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Discuss this with Angyles before it goes any further. Get her input and progress the situation.

Yeah sorry Brutal, we spoke in game and I said if he wanted to write up his application that was fine. He did and I asked a few more questions and everything is sorted. I gave the guy a chance, provided he does not share accounts. He understands.

It is odd, I thought Didag said in his post I said it was fine....I swore I read it prior lol.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Yeah sorry Brutal, we spoke in game and I said if he wanted to write up his application that was fine. He did and I asked a few more questions and everything is sorted. I gave the guy a chance, provided he does not share accounts. He understands.

It is odd, I thought Didag said in his post I said it was fine....I swore I read it prior lol.
Haha! Okay. I was just makin sure he was goin through you first. :p

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, sorry. I'll make sure to say that I talked to Angy next time.

And yes I did originally say that Angy said it was fine but then I edited the post by accident and deleted it or something :S I re-wrote it but forgot to put the Angy part in.