• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bronzebandit123 app

Minecraft In-game name:bronzebandit123
Location & Age: Oregon,15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain):No
Referral(s):lightjak202
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was talking about what kind of good servers are there for herocraft plug-in's, and he recommended to me.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I agree to all the treams,and rules
Reason you should be accepted:I've been looking for a good HC server,and this one was recommended to me by a friend I played on his account so I could try it,and it's look's really good a lot of work was put in to it.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HTB15
Additional Info: I've played many games such as DreagonNest or WoW I love playing RPG games. my hobbies would be play basketball,art,track,and I love playing video games

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, could you add a bit more to the additional info section please. For example, tell us some other games that you play or some of your hobbies.

Yes I can, jose first joined the sever and was talking about it and nestor lives just 7 streets away from him and they hang out a lot i know this cause i talk to them a lot though skype and there always together. jose made me an account on here and I told him what to write down for the app because I don't like writing I rather him do it for me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes I can, jose first joined the sever and was talking about it and nestor lives just 7 streets away from him and they hang out a lot i know this cause i talk to them a lot though skype and there always together. jose made me an account on here and I told him what to write down for the app because I don't like writing I rather him do it for me

So you did not write your own application?