• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"bronxville1" HeroCraft Server Application

bronxville1

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bronxville1
  2. Location & Age: Bronx, NY 15 Years Old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None I Believe
  4. Referral(s): GreekCrackShot
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A player on this server, GreekCrackShot, lives in my town in real life and plays in the local minecraft server I run for the kids in my town. We usually run factions, but sometimes we like to play "The Hunger Games" and other large scale adventure type maps.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have experience running the server for the kids in my town for over a year, and I have managed 30+ people at a given time. I have experience playing mods on other servers and I know the basics in using plugins, mods, and coding. I play on playing as a archer or mage on this server. I hope to contribute to the town that I join, and I hope that I will be able to take part in PVP and the administration on this server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCb11
  10. Additional Info: I am a pretty relaxed guy. I have been playing in more peaceful servers and I a became bored eventually and I want to up the PVP experience. I hope to become a caster then specialize as a wizard. Overall I hope to be a contributing member to the server. Also, if I a treated right there may be donations along the way.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bronxville1
  2. Location & Age: Bronx, NY 15 Years Old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None I Believe
  4. Referral(s): GreekCrackShot
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A player on this server, GreekCrackShot, lives in my town in real life and plays in the local minecraft server I run for the kids in my town. We usually run factions, but sometimes we like to play "The Hunger Games" and other large scale adventure type maps.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have experience running the server for the kids in my town for over a year, and I have managed 30+ people at a given time. I have experience playing mods on other servers and I know the basics in using plugins, mods, and coding. I play on playing as a archer or mage on this server. I hope to contribute to the town that I join, and I hope that I will be able to take part in PVP and the administration on this server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCb11
  10. Additional Info: I am a pretty relaxed guy. I have been playing in more peaceful servers and I a became bored eventually and I want to up the PVP experience. I hope to become a caster then specialize as a wizard. Overall I hope to be a contributing member to the server. Also, if I a treated right there may be donations along the way.

So any reason why your profile age does not match your application age?

bronxville1

Glowing Redstone
Yes, to access games I like on steam like "skyrim" and "battlefield" I need to be a certain age. To be safe and avoid hassles with parental control I simply used my correct month and date information, but changed the date. I am 15 years old and not 22 like my steam profile says, I just used an older year on my steam account so they would not block me from playing the games I enjoy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, to access games I like on steam like "skyrim" and "battlefield" I need to be a certain age. To be safe and avoid hassles with parental control I simply used my correct month and date information, but changed the date. I am 15 years old and not 22 like my steam profile says, I just used an older year on my steam account so they would not block me from playing the games I enjoy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hmm alright...

bronxville1

Glowing Redstone
Oh since I logged in using Steam, I had to set up my HeroCraft account using a steam interface, so to keep things simple I use the same birthdate whenever I deal with Steam. I only used the older age when applying so my steam account would not have any conflictions with my steam games. I put my real age on the application so I would be telling the truth.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt in this case. Nothing else comes up that causes any issues, so welcome to Herocraft @bronxville1

But I do have to give you the standard Server Admin/Owner message so please do not take offence ((Though I know your server is vastly differently from this type)):

Realize you have agreed to our ToS and EULA, and the owners are serious about enforcing that and intellectual property theft.