• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Broken Wounded Man Quest

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I guess this could be why, one time doing the Necro quest, I didn't seem to get the exp. The other player who came in and interacted with the NPC said he thought I just got it (don't know how he'd know this, except that he did) but I didn't ever get the message. The bones went.

There does seem to be a few things that players need to know for these quests to work for them - and for others! @Iarbobray, another thing to mention?
I'll add that in

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
The necro quest is devided in two. First one when you enter the room.
Then you are actually told to right click him again to continue.

Btw I think you can actually see when you have broken script.
All the NPCs that are broken for me. Stands with the head turned back, looking down at the floor.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The necro quest is devided in two. First one when you enter the room.
Then you are actually told to right click him again to continue.

I did the first stage, walked away, walked back, restarted the script, other player came in, I lost the bones, my script went haywire (ie I have nothing more for you), I asked the other player to back off :confused:, got no exp message :(...

I'm not trying to labor this, I'm just hoping that by being as clear as possible about (my recollection of) what happened we might figure out how the scripts run most effectively and what people need to be warned about to avoid getting locked out ;).

And then I might try them again and could actually master Rogue one day ... :D.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Gawd, who keeps track of time in this world...? You're right, @Danda , it was at least half a week ago. As you've said, you've been fixing things since then. I need to get back on and test.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I need this quest and the postman quest clared from my save.
Thank you in advance.
Not happening.
Explain your problem also you guys need to start using the sticky'd Bug report thread :p

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
I will continue in the sticky then. Anyway. plenty of explanation in this thread already.
NPCs only reply with "I'm busy" or I have no more for you" last try yesterday.