• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brick-Force

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
They havent sent out a bunch yet... I watch a video and they only have like 5 servers up that can hold 10 people each. It's still in very closed beta

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Maybe I don't get it - can you not place/destroy things? It just looks like a heavily mod'd source engine
First its like minecraft, you build your world. When you're done with it you can play on the map you built, like a blocky version of cs.

So its kinda like a Minecraft -> cs game

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Played it for a few hours yesterday, and its pretty fun to play.
Since it's in early development, ofc there is a few bugs, and the spawns could have been better.
But overall, good game.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, really fun. I went like 33 and 7 almost every game, the only way i died was cause they still had their spawn sheild up.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I played a couple games of this back in Feb didn't really enjoy it.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I know this thread is a little old, but I've started playing it yesterday and been entertained so far. Its not one of those games you'll waste lots of time on AND it can get boring quick. If anyone wants into the beta, I'll be more than happy to send you my unlimited friends code.