• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

brian banned application

brianlimburg

Stone
IGN: brianlimburg

I have NO idee why im banned
NO idee who banned me
Pleas Explain to me.
i dont wanna wait an other 3 weeks i wated the HOLE week to play on herocraft played on it 1 Day.
And again a 3 week ban?????

I never used the lagg glichts because its against the rules i dont know what DG is,
I tink ur talking about the griefing in the rail line because i mined 3-4-5 rails, there where 2 rails missing so i needed to mine me minecraft, but i had an eff 4 pick so i mined some rails whit it, i wanted to replace them but i saw kevinlive was chasing me... I really dont know where i use the lagg glitch ...
is it in kevinlive his house? i jump to the second floor and the doors where open, is it be the rail line? kevinlive opend the door for me self when hi was chasing me. PLEAS i dont wanna wait 3 weeks AGAIN.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
[#1703] - Exploited into a plot in DG, region lag abuse, no other way in was possible. Screenshots can be provided

[#1744] - Abused region lag to access and steal from chests on the other side of a wall in a town, only chests that were broken into were near a window.

[#1747] - Minor griefing.

But what bothers me most of all is that I've spoken to you, in person, warning you not exploit, but we're here again. You were banned for abusing region lag delay in order to gain access to chests that were behind a regioned wall. This is illegal.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Please do not make multiple threads, edit your original post. And no, the griefing you described was not what I was speaking about. As for the lag glitch, DG is the spawn, DragonGarde.

20120510153909.png

We'll see you in three weeks.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
This is being looked into @brianlimburg, our only issue is that during your three week ban, you got on your friend's account and taught/ used his character to exploit. Mind explaining this?

@Brutalacerate