• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bountys

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
My ideas:

If possible, when a person has a bounty placed on their head, would the coders be able to make it so their coordinates are given out when you /bounty info (or whatever the command is) on them? That would make it much funner/less hassle for bounties.

And, I think when you kill someone with a bounty maybe you get some kind of special reward besides the money? Maybe server-generated enchanted items? (just a suggestion for more rewards)

I've also noticed that unless a bounty is 150c+ then it really doesn't seem to be worth the time, you could easily go mine gold in less time than it takes to kill that person.

My third suggestion, and in my opinion the smartest. (this would involve a new rule)
Imagine the scenario where someone kills you, and gets some amazing loot. You post up a bounty, but the coders would put in a NEW feature where: You put a time limit on the bounty. (Say 10 minutes) Then, you could put in a request field where you say: "Kill and bring back so and so loot, rest is yours." And to make sure nobody took the bounty but didn't return items, it could be bannable to accept a bounty to retreive items and not return them to original owners.

Just my ideas to improve the lost bounty system on Dragongarde.