• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bountys

Digger360

Obsidian
If you were to /bounty list at any given time, bountys and generally not posted.
Few people are going to waste 200c+ on getting someone killed ONCE.

I suggest lowering the bounty post minimum to about 25-50c, thats closer to the value of someones life.

Perhaps that'll get the bounty trade moving a little faster!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
have you seen the amount of coin in game?
do /money top 40
that is a crap ton of coin, there needs to be a way to spend it all too. too many player are holding on to there pixel coin purses....

bounties need to be high, makes it 'worth it', think before you place.
( they may need to be adjusted but price wise, it works)

most famous bounty of all time: Han Solo

Jabba the Hutt put out the bounty on Han Solo's head.

The amount was never mentioned in any of the "first" three Star Wars movies. We only know that the bounty on Chewbacca's head was 25,000 credits. Princess Leia (disguised as a bounty hunter) demanded 50,000, and Jabba countered with 35,000. She accepted. This exchange took place early in Episode VI, "Return of the Jedi."

25k for a sidekick? woo hoo !!

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Plasma, that's 40 people, and if you think about it the whole purpose of a bounty is to " get rid of" someone. This is Minecraft. People can respawn.

I agree with digger

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
My point wasn't to get rid of a player. if you lower it too much, it loses it specialness.

Bounty (reward), an amount of money or other reward offered by an organization for the capture of a person or thing.

Since one cannot capture and haul another player in,so they die and respawn.

A better suggestion would be to take the fee outta the rewarded funds. ie you accept a bounty for 200c
once completed it takes the fee % outta that amount.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
My bad. From the star wars related stuff that you posted I thought your opinion was that bountys are meant to get did of someone, because that sure was what Jabbas intention was when he made his bounty.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I think it would be interesting to see have the bounty system randomly target people.
agreed, and another wild idea, have them stack.
player completes say 50 bounties successfully, gets title [B. Hunter] ( ie if player dies after accepting said bounty it would fail title run and reset)

maybe even have the most hunted player get a title at some point.

teddytazer

Soulsand
How bout adding bonus Xp for claiming a bounty also. Its one thing to just be rewarded the money. How bout u advance a little for having to track them down and such.

A

Acherous

I say we need to take away that pesky feature that lets us remove bounties. I find often once you accept a bounty the person who placed it takes it away to troll you.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I think it would be cool to be have bounties that when said person is killed, they are banned from the game for an hour or so. That way it will be more popular and people who you want to get rid of are actually gone for a short period of time. I also like the random bounty idea, and I agree the ability to place and then remove a bounty immediately to troll should be removed.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
player completes say 50 bounties successfully, gets title [B. Hunter] ( ie if player dies after accepting said bounty it would fail title run and reset)

What about for them ladies?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Some really good ideas to spice up the bounty system here!

On the note of bounties never being placed atm. I need to ask has anything changed from the bounty system this map to the one we had last map or on sanctum? Both Zeal and Sanctum featured a bounty system where bounties were always being placed. So what's changed? The Bounty System? or have people just gotten really cheap this map?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3

Make it in a row? so if you fail a bounty you lose the streak.

A

Acherous

Some really good ideas to spice up the bounty system here!

On the note of bounties never being placed atm. I need to ask has anything changed from the bounty system this map to the one we had last map or on sanctum? Both Zeal and Sanctum featured a bounty system where bounties were always being placed. So what's changed? The Bounty System? or have people just gotten really cheap this map?
From what i've heard the costs of towns and stuff is really amped up from what it was in the past. The only thing I could think of is that people are less willing to spend their money as they have huge expenses to pay for towns.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
From what i've heard the costs of towns and stuff is really amped up from what it was in the past. The only thing I could think of is that people are less willing to spend their money as they have huge expenses to pay for towns.

That is true, town costs even without the taxes are absolutely insane this map. I've spent more this map to get my town to Township status than I spent to get Underdeep to City on Sanctum and Overdeep to Town last map lol

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That is true, town costs even without the taxes are absolutely insane this map. I've spent more this map to get my town to Township status than I spent to get Underdeep to City on Sanctum and Overdeep to Town last map lol
We may need to re-evaluate the cost of towns once we have a working tax system - so we can lower it quite a bit.