• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bounty system

Bounties are broken, they are abused by the people with the new classes, please fix this, the people that already have these new classes, have a difference from normal ones, it should not be this way, btw, the players that use this make the game less enjoyable, there is a huge power difference, and the bounties are used to feed them more and more, its just not fair, this has crossed the line, and has become hard to play.
After getting bountied, immediatly you get bountied again, as I see, bounties are for the legendary classes, which is not good for new players.

Bounties should have some cooldown, after being used.

Last edited:

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I d
Bounties are broken, they are abused by the people with the new classes, please fix this, this bounty system is so broken now, the people that already have these new classes, are ridiculously OP, btw, the players that use the new classes make the game less enjoyable, there is a huge power difference, and the bounties are used to feed them more and more, its just not fair, this has crossed the line, and has become hard to play.
I disagree. The new classes are not extremely overpowered (yes they're strong as fuck) but they lack proficiency in one section of play type. Otherwords, they're a hack of all trades, good at everything, great at nothing when compared go classes from that section. I.E. Soul leech on DK is more effective than it is on Darkmaster, same goes for smoke, Ns everything else. This class excels at defeating targets through versatility, but with that very power is the strong that can easily untangle the yarn. Classes that play their specific sections really well, such as Druid, Wizard, Necro, Paladin, all of the possibility of outplaying this class. Among that, Chaos and Order classes are a sort of 1vA type class, they don't fit as well on teams as major support units, or specific warriors that fill certain purposes. So in a massive teamfight, classes that play with a specific goal and mindset will outplay a chaos class (with the current skills, unsure of the new ones). Not only that, but these new classes take an incredibly long time to actually become, not to mention master.

Now, the bounty system could use some tweaking. You and I can handle all the bounties, so I'm not whining about that but. I'm referring to the constant bountying of newcomers to the server in order to boost KDR. Another issue is that some people prefer some time to do other things than pvp, and bounties can sometimes prevent that, but I don't think bounties are broken. Possible CD extension, at the most, is all that is needed in my opinion.

I d

I disagree. The new classes are not extremely overpowered (yes they're strong as fuck) but they lack proficiency in one section of play type. Otherwords, they're a hack of all trades, good at everything, great at nothing when compared go classes from that section. I.E. Soul leech on DK is more effective than it is on Darkmaster, same goes for smoke, Ns everything else. This class excels at defeating targets through versatility, but with that very power is the strong that can easily untangle the yarn. Classes that play their specific sections really well, such as Druid, Wizard, Necro, Paladin, all of the possibility of outplaying this class. Among that, Chaos and Order classes are a sort of 1vA type class, they don't fit as well on teams as major support units, or specific warriors that fill certain purposes. So in a massive teamfight, classes that play with a specific goal and mindset will outplay a chaos class (with the current skills, unsure of the new ones). Not only that, but these new classes take an incredibly long time to actually become, not to mention master.

Now, the bounty system could use some tweaking. You and I can handle all the bounties, so I'm not whining about that but. I'm referring to the constant bountying of newcomers to the server in order to boost KDR. Another issue is that some people prefer some time to do other things than pvp, and bounties can sometimes prevent that, but I don't think bounties are broken. Possible CD extension, at the most, is all that is needed in my opinion.

Yes I agree with you, yeah the CD is the real issue here, but it is sometimes abused, there should be something to avoid that