• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Boston55's White list Application

boston55

Wood
  1. In-game name: boston55
  2. Location & Age: 15 Sydney Australia
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A
  4. Referral(s): Jacca Knoff, DrMadFellow, Vacantskull and Rampaging13
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have played Minecraft for about two years now and i would like to try an RPG server woth my friends. this server looks excellent and i would be a great addition for the community. i have read all the rules and researched the server and someday hope to form a guild with my friends.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend DrMadFellow was talking about this server and told me what it was about and i instantly wanted to play.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will vote for the server if i feel satisfied with the server and community.
  8. Additional Info: i am very good at PVP and i very trustworthy. also i really love to build at every opportunity and plan to on this server.