• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Boss Mobs Fix Suggestions

DawnMurder

Stone
Since the new mobs have been added (Corrupted king, spider, pathfinder, etc) its been annoying people throughout the server. It's pretty cool and fun but after killing like 4-7 corrupted kings, spider and wither boss they didn't drop anything, and they always spawn in the our town, so I would want to suggest making them spawn outside of town boundaries and increasing chances of rare items, if not at least make them drop soul fragments or low tier items so we can at least get something out of dying at least 3 times soloing the boss. And one more thing bosses can spawn in groups as for example when my townmate and I was going against a corrupted king, pathfinder, spider in one go, managed to defeat them but got nothing out of it, so changing the spawns would be very nice, like if one spawns, restrict spawning bosses within 250 block radius, something that would keep it fair.

just_jeff94

Glowing Redstone
Adjusted the drops, added the same drops king/archemage have ontop of the custom drops for the new bosses. this way you'll at least get a common drop now