• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Borough] Harmondale [Historical-styled RP Village]

Capichinola

Stone
[ Harmondale is focused more on RP and building, and does not raid or war except in the defense of our own lands. If you are looking for a more active PVP community, you may wish to look to another town. ]

General Applications and sponserships are not being accepted at this time. Please contact Capichinola by PM on the forum or /tell in the game if you are interested in a plot or pre-built house in town.

The Borough of Harmondale, region of Haven, has been officially chartered to the public!
As a Borough, we are not actively pursing town [Hamlet] status, though this decision may be reversed in the future based on the opinion of the residents.

@Danda
Current Charters:

Capichinola
Darkanum
Brydenhoff
Shinohiyashi
MrLifeShifter
Killertothemax
TheSquareCrafter
MikeTheHuman

Chartered to Capichinola, by the Kings Grace, after having been built from the ground up. It consists of a housing district, a market district, a manor district, a Chateau, not to mention plots and regions in place for further advancing the culture of the town.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The Rare Flagon sits on the trade road that runs through the Borough of Harmondale, within the Borough's walls. Travelers, strangers, heroes, traders and merchants, warriors and well wishers are all welcome to a pint at the Rare Flagon.
Interested in chartering in the Borough?
Plot ownership is simple and costs nothing. As it is currently a Borough, signing a charter is all that is initially required to receive a plot within the town walls. We do have a few philosophies that may make this town less suited for you, or more so, depending on your needs:

Rules:
No Greifing
No Stealing
No Dramatics

Philosophies:

Harmondale is a centre of peace, quiet, and good tilled earth. We do not initiate raids, we do not wage wars, and we keep our squabbles and PVP battles outside of the town walls whenever possible. If this warlike culture is more suited to you, chartering in another town may be best, though we welcome your war stories at the tavern and marketplace. In short, we prefer peace.

The plots are not enormous. They are designed to be town-houses, not great manors or castles. Unlike some other villages, owning a plot in town does not require you to live or work in town. If you would like to begin a grand project, a great contraption, or a magnificent castle, you are more than welcome to do so in the countryside around the town, while still owning a more humble home within the walls and keeping the protection and community of the Borough. In short, build to your hearts content outside of the walls.

We aim to keep our town in historical medieval style. You do not have to be a master builder to build a home in town, but you do need to show some sense to the style of the village. An obsidian house, mage's tower, red stone contraption, or 9x9 wooden box with a flat roof would not fit in so well. Town plots need to be built conservatively, in stone or wood. You are, as stated above, more than welcome to build your own design out in the countryside, while building a better suited house in the village. Use the houses already present as inspiration. The Borough founder reserves the right to assist with in-town plot building to maintain this style. In short, build conservative style houses to the best of your ability inside the walls.

Main Street:
m4s.png

Harmondale Castle:

8kle.png

Resident's House
3tt0.png

5h9t.png

Tavern:
bxwd.png

5jbe.png

Last edited:

bryden

Stone
Time in Haven: I came back from a long break and I've been playing for about five days now
Give a very brief summary of the Three Philosophies, "in short," in your own words: Basically don't fight other members and if need be do it outside, build reasonable things, and stick to the basic them of the town

bryden

Stone
cool so what is the cords of the town or will you tell me in game when i can get a hold of you?

Capichinola

Stone
Here are some projects being built in Harmondale at the moment.

The Rare Flagon Tavern
3wly.png

qgb5.png

Last edited:

Vulnaro

Dirt
i would like very much to join your hamlet. I need a quiet place to keep my bed and my items, and this small town seems to be the right place to have just that.

Capichinola

Stone
i would like very much to join your hamlet. I need a quiet place to keep my bed and my items, and this small town seems to be the right place to have just that.

We'd be happy to have you. I've sent a PM on the forum, check your alerts.

Last edited:

Carleen6

Gold
I don't know if I would be allowed since i'm new, but I'm quite a peaceful person, and i love to create, particularly buildings of medieval design. It would be nice to have a quiet place to farm while helping with any projects. I hope I am considered, since everywhere else I look has enemies/allies and seems to have conflict frequently.

I just recently joined Herocraft, but have been role playing for a few years now. I would like to join a town, and your town seems perfect, as I am not the best of builders, and am not very big on pvp. I am honest and trustworthy, and try to keep drama out of the game. If you would please consider me, I would be most appreciative. Thank you!

Darkan

Stone
I just recently joined Herocraft, but have been role playing for a few years now. I would like to join a town, and your town seems perfect, as I am not the best of builders, and am not very big on pvp. I am honest and trustworthy, and try to keep drama out of the game. If you would please consider me, I would be most appreciative. Thank you!
I support this town! :)

Sorry, but after some of invasions applying in a citizens of Harmondale is temporary closed. After we can build proper defence of the town we can renew applying

D

DanielcanLoL

Sorry, but after some of invasions applying in a citizens of Harmondale is temporary closed. After we can build proper defence of the town we can renew applying

I wish i could defend your town...

Carleen6

Gold

You know, If more people were to apply, more people would be able to build defenses, which would mean the defenses could go up faster... >.> Eh, I've been hanging around Harmondale for a little bit... i promise I didn't steal anything, but i have a few stacks of Cobble i picked up that might help with the walls.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Really like the look of this town, even hung out in the tavern during the night while passing on my way to spawn, keep up the good work!

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
The more people to help with the town the better, my tower is near by in the desert on the way to the spawn and recently there has been a rash of griefing in the area. My tower was victimized last night (lava went everywhere after they broke through the outer wall I'm told) :( as well as a small(?) burrow built into the tunnel headed towards spawn. I would like to help this town get regioned so was to prevent it from being damaged as well. I know it sucks to pour hours of effort into a build just to have some immature jerk come by and damage huge sections of it at random because they are bored...

darksilverjesse

Legacy Supporter 4
ign: darksilverjesse
A.K.A. DarkJ
current class/profession: Lost soul12/30, crafter 17/30
future class/profession: druid, merchant

I have a place just up the road but I keep getting raided and my crops/chickens keep getting destroyed. I'm focussed as a farmer and fisherman through my crafter profession and will gladly bring business and proper $ to the community. I just need a quiet place to set up shop and farm/fish. willing to help others build aswell. I can use skype and teamspeak 3 as well.

Darkan

Stone
So, we need a liitle more place to new plots. We have no limitations on peoples (we are not registered). So there are no protection at all. If you still want to join town send me pm a message and i'll send you coords of town