• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Borderlands

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hamachi isn't required for a pirated copy of Borderlands. I used to have a pirated copy of it, and was able to host and join servers with no trouble at all. :) All you need is a Gamespy account to log in.
As long as you are fully patched

Sleaker

Retired Staff
still haven't seen anyone online to play with yet :( - already up to Rust commons East (just about finished up all of it) at about level 32

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Game was awesome, lol. I got half way through on the xbox until I realized it was even multiplayer. Hit up the search function and the game became 10 times funner with 3 random people.

Beat it on normal, went through on the second playthrough and beat it again with the harder stuff, tried the different classes and beat a few, got bored eventually. Some 8 year old that joined popped in, threw trillions of dollars to everyone and a gun for each class that did 999999999999 damage and I got bored enough to stop around there anyway.

I didn't know they were making a Borderlands 2 though, gonna go look that up. Wonder what the plot would be? Can't really go off of the first one anymore.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I suddenly have the urge to play this game again. Anyone else wanna come play with me and start a new char?

Sleaker

Retired Staff
haha 7th that's a lot. can't wait for Borderlands 2, though I'll probably end up getting it on Xbox so I can play with a buddy of mine.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Just got the 1st game I am like lvl 5 just beat the boss in first area, 1st time playing, I am the girl and I love using pistols in this game! But it is really slow so far, does it get faster? Have this for ps3, ign: Ebon-Hawke- (noooo its not a kotr reference I have never played it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
it gets faster later on don't worry :p