• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Borderlands

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I play borderlands on OnLive, but i have yet to find anyone else who i know who uses onlive :(

If anyone does get onlive, add me, im KrunknMunky! :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
But it will be!!!!

I beat it via renting it with Gamefly, i'm interested in getting it again because it was so fun, but I think imma get it on PS3 when I do, because it's a LOT of fun playing split screen!

Sleaker

Retired Staff
We bought 8 copies on sale over here. We've been playing way too much since then.
let me know when you're playing next I have the gameguide from when I had it on Xbox (someone never returned my copy :( to me ) - and I like to 100% everything, atm I'm up to level 25 and have done most of the quests for the 2nd town - New Haven

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
A few of us are ~40, we've been playing through in 2-4 man parties on our LAN. We're through the main storyline and the first DLC, but I still need to come back and clean up a couple of the side missions.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
I was level.... 69? or 70. Whatever the highest level was. Had bought every DLC, and finished every mission, and got every pearlescent gun. Me, my bro, and friends raped that game. I remember seeing the graphics before it came out, and was iffy about it. Then I played with my brother and fell in love with it. One of the best 360 games to come out in my opinion. Specially fun for both single and multiplayer.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I have it if you wanna play sometime :p
Steam ID: Sebereaure