• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug BoilBlood

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been encountering a frustrating bug with BoilBlood. Time to time I will use BoilBlood but it won't do dmg but I'll lose 3 BU, Mana and it'll go on CD. I think it could be that it doesn't have a range indicator like other spells. If you are out of range with SiphonBlood for example, it'll inform you or won't go off, saving you the mana and CD. However I don't think this applies to BoilBlood, or maybe it could......but these are my thoughts. Please fix, broken main ability is a huge cripple to the class.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
it is like that because it is an area effect. a little while back all aoe abilities were changed to go off irregardless of whether targets were in range or not.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
it is like that because it is an area effect. a little while back all aoe abilities were changed to go off irregardless of whether targets were in range or not.

"You boil the blood of your target and up to 5 more enemies within 5 blocks of your target, dealing (100 + 0.375 per intellect point) instant damage and an additional (18 + 0.1 per intellect point) damage every 2 seconds over 12 seconds. Reduces BloodUnion by 3."

Wiki needs to be fix, it appears to work like you use it on a single target and it SPREADS to nearby. I still have to aim it on a player, if it was a straight AOE, should I be able to just run by them and hit it?

Yea, it seems like when you target someone with a skill that uses that much stuff it should hit as it says in the description.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
"You boil the blood of your target and up to 5 more enemies within 5 blocks of your target, dealing (100 + 0.375 per intellect point) instant damage and an additional (18 + 0.1 per intellect point) damage every 2 seconds over 12 seconds. Reduces BloodUnion by 3."

Wiki needs to be fix, it appears to work like you use it on a single target and it SPREADS to nearby. I still have to aim it on a player, if it was a straight AOE, should I be able to just run by them and hit it?

Despite the description, I just re-tested this on test and it does not use targeting at all. It is an aoe around you and will go off irregardless of whether you have a target or not. Skill description in game is "boils the blood of up to 6 targets within 5 blocks" @WitchOnaRampage i would just revise the first part of skill description to what i have in quotes.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Boilblood is an aoe like pulse. You don't target anyone, but it hits enemies close to you. So, if you use it and nobody is around, it takes your BU, mana, and cd. You need to 'aim' it.