• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bobby848's Herald Application

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: SirGoldenNugget, 15

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since April 2013

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Eastern Standard Time

5. What are your areas of expertise?: I can somewhat edit videos (I use Adobe Premier). I have a nice computer so the videos I post will have a high quality image and I usually don't get computer lag until it's too late.

6. Please select one team to apply for:
Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I find that there is kind of a lack of videos about HC recently and I would like to change that (it might be due to lack of events). I have an active schedule so I like to PVP a lot. Most of the times I fight players I usually record it. By recording general PVP it will bring players to the Multiverse and HC will have a larger amount of players. I am still learning to edit so always expect a better video than the last one.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I thank you for reading my application. I feel that I have a certain role in the HC community and that role I think should be a Herald.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bobby446161

Last edited: