• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bman0827's Application

bman0827

TNT
Minecraft In-game name:bman0827
Location&Age: Indiana & 19
Previous Ban:Ban for spamming i have not done it again since i did it. I only spammed a couple of times and i did not think i would get banned they did not even give me a warning for spamming.
Referral:AquaticG
How do you hear about Herocraft? I heard about it through AquaticG he is a good friend of mine and he said it was a great server so i decided to join.
Have you voted for herocraft? I have
Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason I should be accepted: i like to help people build and i like to help contribute to the server by building also. i am a great pvper and i love to help out in anyway i can.
Special Key:HCb8
Additional Info:I feel like i am a great minecraft player and i would love to join your server. i also like to play games on the xbox 360 and league of legends

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
How can we be sure that you will pay close attention to the rules on Herocraft?

bman0827

TNT
I paid close attention the first time that is why i have not been banned since the incident. I have now paid attention to all of the rules since i have joined any server i have joined after the one that i was banned in.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I paid close attention the first time that is why i have not been banned since the incident. I have now paid attention to all of the rules since i have joined any server i have joined after the one that i was banned in.

You have been accepted! Congratulations! I'll add you when I have a chance.