• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bloodmages Too Under Powered?

Do you think Bloodmages are too weak?

• Nope. Keep it as it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I'll add more to this thread soon. But for now try the poll and suggest some skills for Bloodmage.Also if your going to complain or want a buff please give reasons. Thanks:)

teddytazer

Soulsand
My suggestions to make bloodmage better.

-Less focus on healing other people and more self heals. but still able to heal allies. just not nearly as good as other healer classes (change chant to pray)

-give them swords Whats a bloodmage that can't slice and spill blood... maybe 5 damage (just as good as DK)

-give them the skill Unheal (reverse healing effects on target) basically bloodmage becomes the anti-healer

-less hp, since the bloodmage can bandage, chant, and drainsoul. make it more about skill, and less Buffer tank. having less HP means he has to struggle/sustain himself more and require more skill to survive

Carlover1234

Obsidian
TeddyTazer I kinda disagree completely. We shouldn't do anything of what you suggested. Giving them swords? There a healer not a warrior. Giving them pray instead of chant is useless too but I did like your first idea of giving them more heals. Thank you for your suggestions.

teddytazer

Soulsand
TeddyTazer I kinda disagree completely. We shouldn't do anything of what you suggested. Giving them swords? There a healer not a warrior. Giving them pray instead of chant is useless too but I did like your first idea of giving them more heals. Thank you for your suggestions.

Lets see bout the sword idea... Bards have chakra which is a heal.. they are rogue class, Samurai uses Bows.. they are warrior.. Cleric wears armor.. they are healer. So why is it so extreme to suggest the weakest healing class get a weapon. Disciples running around with fists/sticks/fish doing 6 damage.