• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bloodcrier's TS mute appeal

I was on ts all day today with no issue, and i leave for 5 mins to skype with a friend, but when i return to ts i couldn't talk to hear anyone.I went to another Ts server and i could talk fine so my guess is that i was muted and i don't know why, i have never been disrespectful to a staff member besides for 1 time at he beginning of this map and i quickly apologized for it. I would like to if this was a mistake or i actually did something wrong.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I was on ts all day today with no issue, and i leave for 5 mins to skype with a friend, but when i return to ts i couldn't talk to hear anyone.I went to another Ts server and i could talk fine so my guess is that i was muted and i don't know why, i have never been disrespectful to a staff member besides for 1 time at he beginning of this map and i quickly apologized for it. I would like to if this was a mistake or i actually did something wrong.
We generally dont / cant mute someone from using their mic. I doubt this is a punishment, sounds like a bug.