• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blizzard has fallen to greed (Kainzo, you'll LOVE this....lol)

R3xz

Glowstone
Blizzard hired him only because of his experience with EQ, but they fail to realize he ruined SWG even when it came out strong in the begining, and he totally censored the fact that the game was dying due to the changes he tried to implement and then the game get shut down out of humilation and rising subscription cancellation lolol. Hmmm, gotta love the sellouts in the gaming industry.

malmenca

Diamond
I dont even play diablo but the required net connection is gonna be a shitter for me. People such as myself who live in a high population density area have slower/crappy internet connections. I also loved sc2 mods and mods ingeneral so a bit retarded to not have it.. And the money auction house could net some money but chinese gold farmers will drive down prices to next to nothing. And lastly boycotting this shit is useless. WoW subscribers dipped last patch cuz of poor content being released and the game becoming even easier. Bf3 is being boycotted due to exclusibe content u get from purchaseing thru origin. Even with these boycotts nothing will change

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Kotick is the worst thing to happen to the gaming world in a long long time. Far worse than people trying to say Doom and Diable encouraged school shootings and devil worship imo.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Kotick is the worst thing to happen to the gaming world in a long long time. Far worse than people trying to say Doom and Diable encouraged school shootings and devil worship imo.

It's actually politically incorrect to say devil worship is a bad thing :p

But yes I get what you mean. I'll just stick to Minecraft, and NEW + INTERESTING games without a history that come out. I like new things more than cod sequels and wow expansions.

R3xz

Glowstone
Well, they were about to, a few years back. Duno how that went but I heard he's taking over SOE now though.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Fuck SOE too... I really enjoy SWG Emu... "Fixing what SomeOnE ruined"... Bunch of cockbags if you ask me. Smedley sucks with or without Blizzard.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
SWG Emu is fun indeed. EVE and Minecraft are keeping me happy for now, as well as Torchlight. Between Torchlight 2, SW:ToR, Skyrim, and Minecraft's Full Release all coming before the end of this year, I think I'll be okay with no more Blizzard or Activision in my life.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I got Torchlight the day it came out, I read about it in a PC Gamer a couple months before it's release. It's a ton of fun, and 100% supports player modding, which really brought me in coming from games like Morrowind that I make huge mods for.