• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blizzard has fallen to greed (Kainzo, you'll LOVE this....lol)

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Just.....read the link. I'm morbidly depressed about these decisions and Diablo 3 is now off my to-buy list permanently, I'll just get Torchlight 2 next month and be happy. I am done with Blizzard, I've lost my faith in them.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/01/diablo-iii-no-mods-online-only-cash-trades/
Microtransactions have taken over Diablo 3, and chinese gold/item farmers now have the green-ligjt from Blizzard while modders get a big 'fuck you'

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
but not so thoroughly

yeah the ingame pets and such in WoW were a start, but they didn't effect gameplay.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Kotick needs to be shot, plain and simple, for Blizzard to ever recover their dignity again.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
unfortunately that seems all too true. I finally left WoW after 7 years of loving the game because they ruined it with Cataclysm, but I was still loyal to Blizzard for Diablo and Starcraft. Now I've lost all faith in them and will not purchase D3 unless they AT LEAST allow offline gaming with it. I don't give TWO SHITS if I can't take my offline chars online, it worked just fine in D2.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Blizzard has been an abomonation for quite some time... I don't fully blame Blizzard... I blame the greediest man alive... you guessed it, Activision's own Robert Cotick, C.E.O.!! There's a special level in hell reserved solely for him...

Thanks for playing. Fuck you, Kotick.

Activision ruined Guitar Hero. I refuse to move to rock band because its expert guitar mode is too easy.

Also, for every 1000 WoW subscriptions Activision funds yet another cod game T__T

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Wait. What? Im stuck on Medium! :(

I can beat Through the Fire and Flames by D.Force on expert on GH3, and on Greatest hits(slightly easier)

I also beat Stach Boogie, Fury of the Storm, Raining Blood(with 5 stars), Cliffs of Dover(97%), Bulls on Parade(with my back turned to the TV), and all kinds of other fun shit. It's fun :)

It's even easier when I have Ironee backing me up on expert bass :p

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Ummmmmmmm like Diablo 2 wasn't full of D2jsp (Real Life Cash) items anyway. Haha. This is just providing a LEGIT/SAFE way of doing so, but I am against it, and D2jsp.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
So in a big FU to blizzard, on D3's release date (or before that if you're interested) we should all download and play MedianXL mod!

http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/

If you don't know what this is. It's an overhaul of D2. Much like Heroes is to Minecraft, it uses all in game content to produce new skills (such as the dropping book of identify because inventory is full animation, a hundred times over, for a new hurricane-book hurling spell for sorceresses) change the classes, and add a whole new expierience. New doungeons were added, you need to be lvl 10 to beat the den of evil in act 1, and the level cap is like 150 :confused:

Demonxman

Obsidian
lols. I've had D2 for YEARS.... never got into it because the game was only full of twinked out pally smiters with a fuck ton of full rejuvs..... or maybe that's just me?

Ribido

Coal
I think it's a good idea, at least if you decide you want to buy something it will be safe and built into the game.

R3xz

Glowstone
Blizzard has been an abomonation for quite some time... I don't fully blame Blizzard... I blame the greediest man alive... you guessed it, Activision's own Robert Cotick, C.E.O.!! There's a special level in hell reserved solely for him...

Thanks for playing. Fuck you, Kotick.

Haha, I'm so on with you for this one. Kotick was pretty much responsible for the dissolve of Infinity Ward, one of the best game dev team responsible for the "better" part of the CoD franchise. And I wouldn't be surprise if he was behind the whole thing about the pay for map unlock crap that they were doing for MW2 and BlackOps, MW3 might as well be a subscription based FPS. And he fucked up big on Guitar Hero with DJ hero and all that shit.

TL;DR, Bobby Kotick is a greedy bitch and should die in a fire. Also, Blizzard is a sell out.