• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Bisu_] Livestream (2000 ELO) Ranked Solo Queue

Bisu

TNT
Elo: 1929
Stream: www.own3d.tv/Veo
My IRC channel on Quakenet: #Veo
Please upvote this thread so I can stream more often!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1725707

Streaming:
- Minecraft (Herocraft)
- League of Legends (Ranked Solo Queue and Duo Queue)

Music: Electronic Dance Music, Korean Pop, Hip Hop... open to suggestions!

Hey guys, I'm glad to be back on the Herocraft server after 4 months raving (those of you who get the joke props to you), and while I'm not ingame you can catch me on my livestream playing League of Legends!

I currently stream from 9AM - 1AM PST on ranked solo queue 1800-1900 elo games.

Favorite picks:
Mordekaiser (hue)
Vayne
Corki
Alistar
Sona
Skarner

Please join me by tuning in and drop a comment or two in the comments section below to let me know how I'm doing. Also, feel free to hop in to my IRC channel and chill.

zdylann

Glowstone
holy shit your back I havent seen you in 6 months lol, I'll be watching your stream :D btw I was around when Jericho was around you took a long break when I was there

Bisu

TNT
holy shit your back I havent seen you in 6 months lol, I'll be watching your stream :D btw I was around when Jericho was around you took a long break when I was there

Hey man of course I remember you, how you doing? And thanks! I'll try not to lose

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Long time no see man! Shall watch your streams from time to time too, I'm assuming you're obviously on the NA server?

Bisu

TNT
Long time no see man! Shall watch your streams from time to time too, I'm assuming you're obviously on the NA server?

Ox you crazy guy, you almost didn't whitelist me all those months ago ! :p haha Yea I'll be on the NA server, where do you play?

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Ox you crazy guy, you almost didn't whitelist me all those months ago ! :p haha Yea I'll be on the NA server, where do you play?

No way man, you made it 100%. I recall you to be the crazy one from Jericho slaying an inhumane amount of the population - Talk about call mia next time. Yeah I'm on NA server too as Oxea.

Bisu

TNT
No way man, you made it 100%. I recall you to be the crazy one from Jericho slaying an inhumane amount of the population - Talk about call mia next time. Yeah I'm on NA server too as Oxea.

We'll play sometime! I didn't know so many HCers were summoners as well !

Bisu

TNT
I believe I missed out due to the differentiating timezone. Do you just purely play ranked games or? (I know it states ranked in the OP) just curious. Should duo queue sometime regardless.

Oh I play normals all the time too, but i advertise ranked so people can tune in :D hehehehe

EDIT: Guys tune in today, it's my birthday!

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
We should play together sometime...

I've played LoL for a longass time, and remade a ton of accounts. If you ever wanna play add Testes of Fury

he's level 9 :D!